Vote For Green Day

Waffles

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okey, guys stop fighting!

i voted for GD, but the important point is that we should wait till the end of the year and then decide :lol:

Voted.

Why do they suck? Is it cause they wear masks :o and have loyal fans that don't whine about when their next album is going to be out, and why they're off doing a side project or something else that is helping out someone or something? or is it cause have a different style of band? or is it cause Billie Joe the fucking pussy ass bitch mother fucker said they suck is that it? well if so shut the fuck up.

Everyone can't like Slipknot, just because you do Marc. :)

And that shouldn't give you the right to talk shit about Billie Joe.

Why do they suck? Is it cause they wear masks :o and have loyal fans that don't whine about when their next album is going to be out, and why they're off doing a side project or something else that is helping out someone or something? or is it cause have a different style of band? or is it cause Billie Joe the fucking pussy ass bitch mother fucker said they suck is that it? well if so shut the fuck up.

I have some words of advice that might help you to expand your taste in music, if that is possible.

1) Never judge a band on their image

2) Never judge a band on their sound because of ONE song! I am sure, you or someone else will bith they scream, Hell I will tell you atleast 6 songs of theirs that are nothing to what you generic stereotypical cunts, say Slipknot is.

3) Never judge a band on someone elses opinion, that's their opinion not yours, fuck off and get your own.

4) Never hate a band cause it's a fucking trend either or that your friends are going to pay you our for doing so! if you let that get to you, you're a pussy

Mind you I have enough info to defend myself on these points. and if I need more I can get it straight from the band. It's funny Slipknot seem to care about their fans they keep them upto date and inform them on whats happening, It's nice they have not lost touch with their fans. Unlike Green Day are going to.

Damn, you shouldn't have really added that comment about Billie Joe. It just made you sound like a huuuge hypocrite.

If someone hears one song they don't like, they're not exactly gonna go looking for more from that band. First impressions and all that.

And, this may seem a bit strange, but it could be possible that, maybe, she just doesn't like any of their songs? I myself have heard quite a few Slipknot songs, and haven't remotely liked a single one. It's my own music taste, not the fact that I need to "expand" my taste in music.

i think green day , but non of the above is a better band and they sound better than green day , and they rocked 2008 !

so goooooooo none of the above ! :D:D

( before you say anything , know that imma ga get a life )

i think green day , but non of the above is a better band and they sound better than green day , and they rocked 2008 !

so goooooooo none of the above ! :D:D

( before you say anything , know that imma ga get a life )

:rolleyes::lol:

I decided to vote for none of the above. :)

Voted Green Day, though it was a tough call, I love Lostprophets, but not as much as Billie & Co.

Marc, they suck. Sorry but thats MY opinion, and I based it on valid reasons.

Go away.

SKA AVA!

Voted.

Everyone can't like Slipknot, just because you do Marc. :)

And that shouldn't give you the right to talk shit about Billie Joe.

I'm basically saying Bea is, the whole thing people saying "Slipknot Suck." and "Slipknot = Shit" has gotten so old and boring, Like they need something I can laugh at and say "whatever" not just say "meh heard it before" cause it's all gotten more repetitive then some peoples lame calls.

Some people need to grow up and learn that such and such band is not the best band in the world and hell I don't think that everyone or anyone should like Slipknot, I just think the haters should fuck off for once since they get all defensive when someone hates on one of their favourite bands.

A message to all you haters of me and Slipknot or w/e you all are. Grow the fuck up and don't bash a band, It's so passé. I am quite sure you all hate it when someone does it to you, So why do it to someone else? Does it make you feel big? houndering someone you don't even know over the internet I hope it makes you feel good, really good. In fact to the point you have to boast about it to everyone you know.

Got something to say to me? Go on and take your best shot. I probably won't give a shit, but i'll just laugh at your immaturity.

Damn, you shouldn't have really added that comment about Billie Joe. It just made you sound like a huuuge hypocrite.

Yeah and everyone else that's a Green Day fan that criticizes Slipknot, For things that are not even true is not a hypocrite? if so why am I a hypocrite for such a small remark?

Ok, he doesnt care as much as Slipknot does, but shut up. Dont judge him, remember?

Oh I bet you slipknot doesn't even give a shit, what he thinks. I am probably sure at least one of them likes Green Days work. Just like Edsel Dope, of the band Dope does and Tommy Lee and I am quite sure many other artists I like/listen to most likely like/listen to Green Day. I am quite sure American idiot inspired some of American Apathy by Dope. I don't care if Slipknot hate Green Day or whatever, at least they don't say things about other bands that sparks hate between fans of other bands against them. They would rather not get involved, want a good example? go look up the Slipknot vs Mushroomhead bullshit.

Marc, they suck. Sorry but thats MY opinion, and I based it on valid reasons.

Meh w/e Jay, keep that opinion to yourself. :)

[Pointless] Green Day is beating Metallica....however none of the above has the most [/Pointless]

Now I did not look at that poll before posting, and I do not care. I still think Metallica is the better band there, and that is my opinion and I am sticking with it.

Yeah and everyone else that's a Green Day fan that criticizes Slipknot, For things that are not even true is not a hypocrite? if so why am I a hypocrite for such a small remark?

No, that's not being hypocritial. It was her own opinion that Slipknot sucks. Just like it's your opinion that it's not true.

You go on a big rant about not being quick to judge, and then make some half-assed comment about Billie Joe being a pussy for expressing his opinion as well?

He could have had a million reasons for disliking Slipknot. Who is anyone to judge him? Or anyone, for that matter?

None of the above. Biffy Clyro are my favourites to pwn this year!

I love Biffy Clyro :)

I'm basically saying Bea is, the whole thing people saying "Slipknot Suck." and "Slipknot = Shit" has gotten so old and boring, Like they need something I can laugh at and say "whatever" not just say "meh heard it before" cause it's all gotten more repetitive then some peoples lame calls.

Some people need to grow up and learn that such and such band is not the best band in the world and hell I don't think that everyone or anyone should like Slipknot, I just think the haters should fuck off for once since they get all defensive when someone hates on one of their favourite bands.

A message to all you haters of me and Slipknot or w/e you all are. Grow the fuck up and don't bash a band, It's so passé. I am quite sure you all hate it when someone does it to you, So why do it to someone else? Does it make you feel big? houndering someone you don't even know over the internet I hope it makes you feel good, really good. In fact to the point you have to boast about it to everyone you know.

Got something to say to me? Go on and take your best shot. I probably won't give a shit, but i'll just laugh at your immaturity.

Oh I bet you slipknot doesn't even give a shit, what he thinks. I am probably sure at least one of them likes Green Days work. Just like Edsel Dope, of the band Dope does and Tommy Lee and I am quite sure many other artists I like/listen to most likely like/listen to Green Day. I am quite sure American idiot inspired some of American Apathy by Dope. I don't care if Slipknot hate Green Day or whatever, at least they don't say things about other bands that sparks hate between fans of other bands against them. They would rather not get involved, want a good example? go look up the Slipknot vs Mushroomhead bullshit.

Meh w/e Jay, keep that opinion to yourself. :)

Now I did not look at that poll before posting, and I do not care. I still think Metallica is the better band there, and that is my opinion and I am sticking with it.

Jesus.

Man you really need to calm down. Is it really worth that kind of post?

Oh, and I ain't going to keep my opinions to myself. It defeats the purpose of being on a forum. You like slipknot. Pretty passionately by the looks of it, Good for you, I feel like that about some of my favourite bands. But I also expect people to approach me and tell me that these bands suck balls. In any case, I love them, and what others say about them is irrelevant.

Seriously dude, chillax.

SKA AVA!

:lol: Gotta love it. :cool:

Archived