Article about Green Day's new album

Marie_GD

Linda Perry is now awesome since she made Green Day listen to 60's rock.

i DONT agree, she makes album for the pop musicians, very cheap ones, like Aguilera,pink and .... :sick:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But no Rob Cavello?!

*bottom lips begins to quiver* :cry::(

Maybe they only are working with her on FHT stuff and they'll stick with Rob for Green Day stuff (I hope anyways)

That's what I believe as well.

After all, Green Day's manager said that it was not true that they are working with Linda Perry.

But he didn't say anything about the Foxboro Hot Tubs..! ;)

After all, Green Day's manager said that it was not true that they are working with Linda Perry.

how did u know that???

I'm loving how this has turned into a "I wonder what the hell his hairs gonna look like' thread.

I'm crossing my fingers for the long Mowhawk again.

One word: Mullet :D

how did u know that???

Sorry, I was talking about that time back in June when these rumours first appeared. Andres contacted Green Day's manager, and he said that the rumours were not true.

So my point is that it would be weird of him to deny it if they were actually planning to work with Perry, but if it wasn't Green Day, but FHT that was gonna work with her, it would make sense. ;)

^ That pic is not recent, I think it's from the beginning of 2005 or something.

The most recent pictures we have of Billie (beside the Hannah Montana one) are these:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_V...s.php?album=158

uahhh, but i dont think i saw any new update about their manager or something if andres posted....

What I'm talking about was in June. Check the news archives if you really wanna see it.

That's what I believe as well.

But he didn't say anything about the Foxboro Hot Tubs..! ;)

Oh yeah I forgot their manager said they werent working with her too...I'm pretty sure they'll stay with Rob...I hope anyways

• 3 months later...
I'm crossing my fingers for the long Mowhawk again.

long Mowhawk?! picture plz?!

Struck me that this article contained absolutely no information about the new album whatsoever. If I learned anything from my work experience at a toilet-paper press agency last year, it's how to recycle old news.

Struck me that this article contained absolutely no information about the new album whatsoever. If I learned anything from my work experience at a toilet-paper press agency last year, it's how to recycle old news.

:lol: Exactly. More bullshit from NME. Yeah I'm sure that conversation took place-

"Billie, don't cut your hair, you're not allowed"

"OK, whatever you say Linda"

I believe the Linda Perry thing was based entirely on some crap that Courtney Love said while trying to promote herself and show off. What a reliable and trustworthy source she is!

I think this is old news. I heard about BJ listening to "Nuggets" and growing out his hair, either sometime late last year or the beginning of this year. (I'm gonna say late last year) As for the producer situation, the last I heard was that they were gonna be back with Rob Cavallo. I can't remember where I heard that, though.

Archived