Article about Green Day's new album

Marie_GD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1st they said, a new album come out January '08.

So, they told a lie!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Agreed... When did they get these news?

I don't recall anyone saying 'Jan 2008' i recall something along the lines of: Interviewer 'So 2008 is a good estimation' BJ 'Yeah i'd say so'..

or sommat like that???

That makes them liars.....I can't trust them.....I should have voted for Bush......

XD

Autumn, eh? But fucking hell, four years, are they just waiting around for elections? Maybe they've written songs with "insert name here"...

BJ talked so confusing again!

i dont actually know if this article is really new or not? and linda perry isnt a suitable person for making an album whatever it could be the FHT or new material!

they never declare anything about the date of release, and never declare about FHT clearly :huh:

i also dont get about bj's hairs... She MADE him to grow his hair, for what reason?

was it that much important for her to made him growing his hair?

anyway, this article is so dumb like all the previous articles about their new album!!!!

Hmm, it's actually getting kinda old about all this 'new news' about the guys in the studio. As much as I love them, it's getting rather annoying how they can be 'working' on the new album, yet doing side bands SUCH as FHT, and now knowing that a not so secret anymore gig at Gilman next month. Pinhead Gunpowder indeed being that band.

I mean, fair enough though to them. I just hope that they realise how long it's been since they gave us American Idiot.

But whatever the date that it comes out, I'll be as happy as hell. ^-^

The whole article is pretty pointless and confusing. There's nothing new that makes any sense.

The only good bit is where it says "Mother Mary rules"

And it does. :)

If they released an album of straight up punk songs I'd be well happy.

They won't though.

I was hoping it'd sound more different than their previous punk style but w/e. Again, I found it odd with the whole hair thing. She can't MAKE them do anything. :/

yep, i thought that they will do something different this time,

if they've really made 40 or 30 songs already so why dont wanna talk about it more or they never wanted to release it sooner?!! :0

Then I might as well keep listening to the same albums I have if it's the same thing again. But, the article seems fake kinda copied and pasted from previous interviews and news. IDK, nobody does really. We'll have to have a listen when it comes out to see if this is true.

Damn...I looked for that picture of Billie with really long curly hair and his head on a wall from when he was like 16/17

...It would have been so funny for this but I cant find it

:lol:

Maybe they only are working with her on FHT stuff and they'll stick with Rob for Green Day stuff (I hope anyways)

Edit:

http://bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId...toId=6220276776

I found the photo!

Yeah, I mean, like I said before though... it's nice to hear that they're making some progress. Just waiting for the new photoshoot stuff too... :)

Maybe this is the long-haired Billie in question. !!

From the GDA last November.

Billie withl long hair in 2007

I was thinking that was the 'long hair' that was being talked about too. But I'm betting it's gotten a bit longer since then.

Meh, I doubt it'll be 'Cher Hair'.

Besides, Billie's had his hair long and curly before. I mean, that was the 80s... but still. I'm going to guess it's between the picture of him from 2007, and his long curly 80s hair

Absolutely. In the end, it always comes down to Billie's hair, whether it's long, short, spikeh, scruffeh, black, purple, clean or dipped in yogurt. :)

i think it was dipped in chocolate~ :eyebrows:

and jax and mare--what the hell is a stone??

Let's just hope Bill isn't going through the 'Cher' phase with the long hair.

I'm loving how this has turned into a "I wonder what the hell his hairs gonna look like' thread.

I'm crossing my fingers for the long Mowhawk again.

But no Rob Cavello?!

*bottom lips begins to quiver* :cry::(

Archived