Article about Green Day's new album

Marie_GD

she made Armstrong grow his hair, which could explain the Foxboro Hot Tubs mystery.

Whata hell does Billie's hair has to do with the Foxboro Hot Tubs mystery? I don't get it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but seriously watching my recently painted wall is more interesting, Mr. Rooty.

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but seriously watching my recently painted wall is more interesting, Mr. Rooty.

Not sarcasm. I agree with you. Nothing quite sums up this thread more than "Meh.." You just put it so eloquently. :)

Okay, I'm confused now...

After reading the article, I figured that the logical thing would be that Linda Perry produced Stop Drop and Roll, and the reason that their collaboration was denied by Green Day's manager back in June was because it wasn't Green Day working with Perry, but Foxboro Hot Tubs.

But then a lot of people (including NME) seem to think that she's producing Green Day's new album. But does this article actually tell anything about the new album that we don't already know? The only new thing I get from it, is that Linda Perry most probably was involved in the Foxboro Hot Tubs.

But like I said, I'm confused. Sorry. :lol:

I still wanna see the picture on the pages.

It's nothing new. The picture is almost identical to this one, so it's got to be old.

The whole article is pretty pointless and confusing. There's nothing new that makes any sense.

The only good bit is where it says "Mother Mary rules"

how long is billie going to grow his hair...would he have to put it up in a pony tail......just thinking out loud here, don't really expect anyone to answer that question.....

but some news is better then no news.....

Okay, I'm confused now...

After reading the article, I figured that the logical thing would be that Linda Perry produced Stop Drop and Roll, and the reason that their collaboration was denied by Green Day's manager back in June was because it wasn't Green Day working with Perry, but Foxboro Hot Tubs.

But then a lot of people (including NME) seem to think that she's producing Green Day's new album. But does this article actually tell anything about the new album that we don't already know? The only new thing I get from it, is that Linda Perry most probably was involved in the Foxboro Hot Tubs.

But like I said, I'm confused. Sorry. :lol:

Yeah, I think it's just that they're trying to make an "article" out of some old info and some bits and scraps of new info that are not very clear. The only new info on there is that Linda Perry produced "some songs" (which had been rumored before) and that they're listening to some old 60s rock for inspiration. But, like you said, all of that could be in relation to the FHT and not to the new GD album.

Oh and of course the most important news is about Billie's hair... :D

Absolutely. In the end, it always comes down to Billie's hair, whether it's long, short, spikeh, scruffeh, black, purple, clean or dipped in yogurt. :)

Oh and of course the most important news is about Billie's hair... :D

Haha, well obviously..!

But thanks for clearing things up a bit, you made more sense of it than I could. :D

Absolutely. In the end, it always comes down to Billie's hair, whether it's long, short, spikeh, scruffeh, black, purple, clean or dipped in yogurt. :)
:P The fact. :P

They LIE. It was us MILFS that made Billie grow his hair :dry:

and as for the article, I agree it's just bits of old news put together - *sigh* I got all excited then too.....

I don't recall anything saying she was working on the new album i think it was just she was working with them on some new stuff etc.

Oh and i hope he comes back with the skin head and weighing bout 18 stone .. :D

^ Mmmm like the 18 stone bit - but no curls!!???? :o I don't think I could cope with no curls :cry:

Yay - a Billie Hair Thread!!!

I jest ....... :whistling:

i think it was dipped in chocolate~ :eyebrows:

and jax and mare--what the hell is a stone??

^ 14 lbs :D

i thought you were talking about billie being a pile of rocks. I mean its early, but................ :lol:

hmmm which one?

Er Mary obviously :huh:

:D

*must remember to use quote button*

*spam over bad ladies*

:rolleyes:

Archived