Moving

letterbomb_262

i've moved a few times, but all in geneva, apart from when i first came here, but i was too young to have any friends in london

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I moved two months ago :/ all my friends are far, far away. I'll get to go see them in a few months and I'll move back before the year is over.

I’ve lived in eleven houses in four different countries and been to seven different schools in just under 18 years. What a ride.

... :cry:

yes.

when i was 8 i moved to Barcelona , but only stayed for 6 months (thankgod), then went back to where i lived before and were i have my real friends and some cousins...and the beach outside my house...XP

and last summer i moved to Italy.. well to Sardinia..so im in an island.. but the beach isn't as near ahaha..but it's nicer..

but it upsets me living here a bit.. like last summer i was so sad... :(

and because there aren't alot of foreigners over here.. and it's even sadder.. you can even count them!

and i think i'm forgetting my english.. cause no one i know really speaks english here.. and when i try to speak it i sound really bad now.. and like i think i can't get alot of words right! and it's weird to speak english when you where just speaking italian o.O

Yes.

I've moved 4 times, and lived in two different provinces.

And two years ago one of my good friends moved to Georgia, and now we hardly talk :(

I moved once from LI to PA

then once to college. but I'm moving back home for the summer. then will come back for school. repeat.

I've never moved before but i was pretty upset when my best friend christine moved away then a year later my other best friend nicola moved too.

I had to move because of going to University. But my hometown is like 1,5 h ride so I see my family 2-3 times a month. Also many of my friends study here so I do not feel alone :)

I left all my friends when I moved here, but that wasn't such a biggie, I knew I was moving to a better place.

And my best friend Nick, moved up to Whitley Bay when we'd been best friends for well over 3 years. I miss that dude so much.

I've moved eleven times or something. I never lost any friends, cause we didn't move too far, but I kind off lost the comfort a home can bring...

Guest Hayley

My best friend lives thousand miles away and I feel bad to know that we can't be together.

I hate moving and luckily I won't move from my town for the next 3 years.

I've moved a couple of times, I just don't remember most of them. :D After I was born in Jersey, my parents moved us to Pennsylvania. Then, we moved to California, and back to PA again, where I've lived... since I can first remember.

I've lived in this house since I was 1, apart from when I went to uni for a very short time. When I was a baby I lived in a house in the middle of a forest in Belgium.

But I might be moving 15 miles away to the far superior town of Bury St. Edmunds later this year :o

I’ve lived in eleven houses in four different countries and been to seven different schools in just under 18 years. What a ride.

Wow, you've sure gotten around!

Guest Shangri-La

i've attempted to count all the places i've lived and the times i've moved.. it's somewhere around 60.

I moved when I was 13 to a house about a mile down the road :lol:

And of course, I've moved to go to Uni. It's not really that sad though, even though I've moved on I know I'll always have a room at my parents house and I still keep in touch with my home mates so its all cool :)

My mom moved out when i was 9. My best friend moved 1000 miles away the year after and then I moved in with my mom a little over a year ago. plus I've changed schools a couple times.

You end up learning who your real friends are.

Another thing we have in common.

I've lived in 3 different places (actually 4, but one of them I don't count because I was too young to have any memories of that), alternating between them, back and forth. I've been to 5 different schools, 4 of them from 1st to 7th grade.

I've only ever moved once. From Cumbria to Cardiff 4-5 months ago.

I left loads of people behind, but I get to see them pretty often so I'm not arsed hah.

I'm used to not seeing people for aages.

Not really. I moved from Germany to Holland when I was 4 and I know I had some good friends over there but never heard of them after I moved. And then I moved again and then I did left my best friend. I moved, she moved. Both far away from each other.

And I'm about to move again. But this time I love it :D

Yeah :huh: but hey, life goes on, right? :)

Yeah it does, i don't want to move when i am in highschool but when i graduate i'm going to move as fucking far away from my boarding hometown

I've moved twice. Born in Alaska, moved to Texas when I was four, moved to Illinois when I was nine. whoohoo. Had to leave my best friend in Texas and now the only contact I've had with her is seeing her picture on Facebook. Life goes on though.

Archived