What does it smell like?

Blood, sex and booze obviously ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yuri Plisetsky said:

Teen Spirit

I wish I could like this infinite times :lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

@Jesus of Seneca I tried to smell it through the wrapping but I think it's too old. lol It says Vanilla 

Ha, do NOT EVER open it then :lol:

I had a couple packs of these Smiley Face ones from like, the late 90's that my brother gave me cause he didn't want them, any way - they said vanilla. I opened one and - it was seriously aweful. Like vanilla and rotting rubber, and a little bit of trash that's all been mixed and was sitting in a garbage can in the heat all day :blink: 

Those are actually the most amazing looking things though. They need to start making them again. (On a side note - why did the AI era spawn some of the seriously most bizzare merch covering every category.) :lol:

On 22/05/2017 at 0:03 PM, belinda jane said:

I just bought that RevRad bomber jacket I've been going on and on about.

I'll let you know if it lives up to my expectations when it arrives in 5 years from the U.S :P

Well look, it's been a month since I bought this jacket and it still hasn't arrived, so it's getting closer to 5 years!

• Like 2

Just got my RevRad shirt (the black one with the guys standing) and Oakland Coffee shirt delivered today.

• Like 1

I recently got a new phone and got Green Day themed phone cases :)

Can't post a pic but one is the awesome as fuck bunny and the other is a little girl holding the heart hand grenade balloons. 

Edited by thundercatmary

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered the book "Green Day Rising: Before the Dookie flew" and I can't wait to hold it in my hands 

I bought the non tour version of the RevRad Blue Tee from Hot Topic (much cheaper) and two books -- the Cometbus zine Green Day in China and American Idiots and the New Punk Explosion by Ben Myers.

Does anyone know if Broken Guitars still sells those shirts that Billie was silkscreening on his instagram? I'd love to buy one. I'd buy an Oakland Coffee shirt but I'm a tea drinker. 😁

Got the Broadway CD and something called Green Day Raw power which includes 3 disc (1. live CD from a show in 1992, 2. interviews, 3. a documentary). 

56 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I bought the non tour version of the RevRad Blue Tee from Hot Topic (much cheaper) and two books -- the Cometbus zine Green Day in China and American Idiots and the New Punk Explosion by Ben Myers.

Does anyone know if Broken Guitars still sells those shirts that Billie was silkscreening on his instagram? I'd love to buy one. I'd buy an Oakland Coffee shirt but I'm a tea drinker. 😁

I saw that on hot topic..I wish they'd selling it here I was planning to buy it at Glasgow :cry: 

I have both of those books and they're both great. The Ben Myers one has quotes from Billie about the old venue I used to use in my teens when I worked for a diy promo company. Years later though of course.

Just got these:

New Noise Magazine with Armstrongs Flexi disc

In China with Green Day zine

Can't wait to read them!

Didn't buy it but my sister purchased a Green Day shirt for my birthday. It is pretty nice, has Billie's Blue on it and says Thanks mom under it. Also has some Revolution Radio lyrics on it.

• Like 3

The limited Rev Rad red vinyl is back in stock, so of course I had to :) I never got replacement for the one I sent back in 2016 because they were sold out. I hope this one won't skip!

gd-bundle-1200x1200-redvinyl_2_.jpg