The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

^they have green day rolling papers? haha I wanna see em...

Yes, I think are rare! A friend of mine saw them and bought them for me :) If i had a scanner I'd scan'em, sorry :) I'll tell ya how they taste ! :)

^I might start smoking again if I had some!! Too bad no scanner, what about a camera?

Haa , nope , no cam either, sorry love!

I can hardly find green day items in stores anymore. The last thing I saw was a pair of green day boxers in hot topic.

1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours - I replaced my old version for that remastered version with the extra bits on it. I also got a pass to have a free session at the local spa - it came with the CD :wacko: its valid for 3 people and im going today!!!!!!!! yay! haha no jokes :lol:

I was looking at Nimrod to see how much it was since I didn't have

a good copy of it. The guy I was going to the movies with went and bought it for me.

So yeah that's the latest item I got of Green Day.

• 3 months later...

sry for bringing this back^^

I´d like to know if someone owns this book about green day. It sounds interesting to me and i think about to order it.

sry for bringing this back^^

I´d like to know if someone owns this book about green day. It sounds interesting to me and i think about to order it.

I haven't, but it's only $8.95. Sometimes though, those books are crappy and have facts that everyone knows, but it doesn't hurt to give it a read. :)

Insomniac on CD. Yeah, it's one of the few CDs that I don't have. I still need Warning and Shenanigans.

1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Kerplunk!

and WARNING:

i bought them all the same day :D

Foxies cd

Mother mary vinyl (numbered 108/3000)

Minority on vinyl

Warning on vinyl

1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Kerplunk!

and WARNING:

i bought them all the same day :D

i bought all the albums Dookie to Warning in one day.

but i started listening to them at seperate times, it kept me interested.

the last thing i bought was the 1994 Lollapalooza poster a few months ago. then fht if that counts.

i don't like any green day merch that's being sold. i own quite enough AI merch from the teenie year.

so i go around ebay trying to find some old stuff. that poster was my only luck really.

i can't even remember the last thing i bought. Maybe a shirt?

I wasted way too much money on stupid shit like those horrid matching trivia cards :lol:

hah i remember those!

or those makeup cases that they sold in Claires (for those who don't know what that is, it's a costume jewelery and makeup store for pre-teens and sometimes teenagers . i haven't been there in hell knows when).

i bought all the albums Dookie to Warning in one day.

but i started listening to them at seperate times, it kept me interested.

Ha ha when I first got into Green Day I forced myself to wait at least like a month between buying each album so I'd get the maximum enjoyment out of each one. Those few months of having a brand new Green Day CD every 4 weeks were good times! :wub:

Ha ha when I first got into Green Day I forced myself to wait at least like a month between buying each album so I'd get the maximum enjoyment out of each one. Those few months of having a brand new Green Day CD every 4 weeks were good times! :wub:

thats exactly what i did, i'd bring out the next album as soon as i memorized/grew tired of listening to the other one.

but now it's all done! :dry:

but now i have FHT! haha let the cycle begin again!

I don't even remember.

I suppose the Foxboro Hot Tubs mp3s

But actual Green Day? It's been a while.