The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

agh, my mom packed away my brown jacket and refusues to take it out because she doesnt want be to represent "a 30-something year old pimp" ah-hahahah! :lol::lol::lol:

What's the latest GD item (CD, DVD, poster..) you brought. Mine is Jesus Of Suburbia single and soon, I'll get Tune In, Tokyo and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams single.

EDIT: Oops, I wrote brought instead of bought :o Could Adeline or one of the other admins fix it?

it would have to be the Green Day shirt that says "Welcome To Paradise" and has an old time looking hotel in the background, the shirt is red and white. i got it from hot topic right beore school started.

That last Green Day item I bought was a black Kerplunk shirt for 2 bucks at a second hand shop. I'm poor haha. :lol:

well I traded this sweater I had with a friend for a green day poster, the white backrounded one with billie joe sitting on that white thing.

If that one doesnt count then months back a bought a green day heart grenade belt then that same day I bought a green day: kerplunk pin.

And they both own!!!!!!!

^ omg yes! my dad got me that about 2 months ago. i love Going to Pasalacqua live from stockholm- i have it on foot in mouth AND the bootleg.

Have you listened to it yet? and does yours have random japanese/chinese writing on a seperate piece in the wrapping around the CD case?

ahh! i need to buy more bootlegs i only have two of them lol

I bought a random poster of Insomiac.

My step dad just bought me a Green Day shirt from South Carolina just yesterday that says something about a radio station from California with GD in the middle and their name. And is saying how they were a band since 1989. I love it. :wub:But the damn thing is too huge. He needs to learn my size pronto. :mad:

^ ugh i know my dad got me an XXL kerplunk shirt so i cant even wear is besides a pajama. lol

what does the poster/shirt look like and what band could possibly have green day in the middle of their name?

Mine is a large and a freaking huge one. I am wearing it but I can only wear it for bed and all. But whatever.

The poster just looks like the album cover. I thought it would be nice to buy and I need more Green Day stuff majorly.

There is only one band on the shirt it is Green Day.

It has Gd In the middle with the warning sign around it and Green Day stated on the side with since 1989 above of Green Day. Then on the lower left it says Pirate radio California.

It was from after the Warning era.

^ ugh i know my dad got me an XXL kerplunk shirt so i cant even wear is besides a pajama. lol

Haha my dad bought me a boys Dookie t-shirt that was way too big. Nice of him, but I can't comprehend how he possibly thought I would ever wear it. Gave it to my brother :D

I had to rebuy all the GD Cd's , cause I went through a drunk period and the old Cd's got scratched and shit , plus the Network and Pinhead Gunpowder Cd's lol

I had to rebuy all the GD Cd's , cause I went through a drunk period and the old Cd's got scratched and shit , plus the Network and Pinhead Gunpowder Cd's lol

I had to rebuy all their cd's cause my house burned down and now I have American Idiot, Nimrod, and my aunt bought me International Superhits. I still need to rebuy the rest whenever I get money.

If it counts I'm getting an Adeline tie for christmas, I found out from my parents. I don't know what I'll do with it though, I might use it as a belt instead.Latest Green day item was a key ring,which I removed from my bag cos the older kids picked on me for it :(

If it counts I'm getting an Adeline tie for christmas, I found out from my parents. I don't know what I'll do with it though, I might use it as a belt instead.Latest Green day item was a key ring,which I removed from my bag cos the older kids picked on me for it :(

agh i hate it when that happens. dont let them pick on you. the same's happened to me for....3 years now? yea.

which key ring was it, btw? i just may need a new one and take your advice on which one to get!

agh i hate it when that happens. dont let them pick on you. the same's happened to me for....3 years now? yea.

which key ring was it, btw? i just may need a new one and take your advice on which one to get!

Ah well, I'm a timid year 7, older kids frighten the shit out of me. It was an "I *heart grenade* GD" keyring. the other one I had was a black one with the zapped man from warning in green. :D

^ bagh, what year you're in doesnt matter.

and upperclassmen shouldnt be bothering you in the first place, if they're close enough to you to read a keychain, they're too much in your space anyway lol.

where ru from again?

lucky, i only have a BOBD keychain and this purple & white one with the 3 of them on it (from international superhits maybe? it was the first GD thing i owned lol). Both of which are long lost. =(