The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

for christmas i got american idiot, awesome as fuck, warning, and money money 2020 on vinyl! also ordered nimrod on yellow vinyl from hot topic!

I bought Bullet In a Bible today! :D Now I'm only missing Kerplunk, AI and 21stCB

Which version did you get? I've been thinking about rebuying it again on bluray.

• Like 1

I bought Bullet In a Bible today! :D Now I'm only missing Kerplunk, AI and 21stCB

I'm missing a duplicate to my Kerplunk CD, I've only got the re-release. I bought 21st Century Breakdown in New York the day after Istarted dating my current fiance, but the CD was lost when a friend who borrowed it was in a car wreck. They were totally fine, but the CD was destroyed, as well as the car. So Kristina said I can't replace it until we go back to NEw York. Then I need International Superhits. I have the DVD but not the CD O_o it's taking a long time to get these basic additions.

The last thing I bought was.. The Dos! Hot Topic Vinyl I think.

Which version did you get? I've been thinking about rebuying it again on bluray.

I forgot they re-released it on BLu-Ray! :o I wonder if it's worth rebuying

I don't remember what's the last thing... but I do really wanna buy the Six Pack of Apathy Hoodie GDA is selling! It's not made by Green Day but it's Green Day related :P

iTre! was the last thing I bought album wise for Green Day

Last piece of merch that I bought was a t-shirt in 2009 when they were on the 21stCB tour

Edited by DookieBoy21

I finally bought a copy of Big Cheese with Green Day on the cover! It's the one that came with the Tre! poster :dance:

I bought it on DVD if that's what you mean?

I'm waiting for the CD/BOOK edition of Tré :( so yesterday i bought the normal CD

TEWVD.jpg

Edited by MatiasNerd

Last Green Day item I bought was an iUno! vinyl :) I always forget about posting in here.

• Like 1

My mom bought me a Green Day case for my phone! I didn't even know they made those!