The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I'm SO excited about this. My BIAB DVD was starting to have some problems (hmmm, perhaps it's been overused and abused). Anyway, do you know how hard it is to find BIAB in DVD format these days? UMDs are all over the place, but the DVDs seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. I finally found one on ebay and ordered it. When it arrived it was UMD format! I was so angry and disappointed. The seller apologized and gave me back all my money (and they have now changed their description on ebay). BUT I really wanted that DVD.

Finally, I decided to try the seller in Thailand and wait up to 26 days for it to arrive. Well it arrived, and I was almost afraid to open it. It's really a DVD, but it wouldn't play on my home theater system. HOWEVER, it does play on my laptop, which is way better than trying to watch the UMD on my son's PSP. Also, my son thinks we can get it to play on our TV (something about changing a setting to PAL format or something...).

SO, I'm happy! I guess I can send this other one back to Netflix now. I was kind of holding on to it just in case :)

Can't be without BIAB ...

Black Green Day eagle t-shirt. It's on their site store, though I bought in a shop. Its waaaay too big for me, really baggy coz the store only had mens medium size, but i love it anyways :lol: !

the singles basket case and when i come around

and the green day working class hero t-shirt from the hard rock cafe in berlin :)

Ooooh I have that t shirt :D I love it. But mine is from the Hard Rock in Houston, TX :)

I'm SO excited about this. My BIAB DVD was starting to have some problems (hmmm, perhaps it's been overused and abused). Anyway, do you know how hard it is to find BIAB in DVD format these days? UMDs are all over the place, but the DVDs seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. I finally found one on ebay and ordered it. When it arrived it was UMD format! I was so angry and disappointed. The seller apologized and gave me back all my money (and they have now changed their description on ebay). BUT I really wanted that DVD.

Finally, I decided to try the seller in Thailand and wait up to 26 days for it to arrive. Well it arrived, and I was almost afraid to open it. It's really a DVD, but it wouldn't play on my home theater system. HOWEVER, it does play on my laptop, which is way better than trying to watch the UMD on my son's PSP. Also, my son thinks we can get it to play on our TV (something about changing a setting to PAL format or something...).

SO, I'm happy! I guess I can send this other one back to Netflix now. I was kind of holding on to it just in case :)

Can't be without BIAB ...

You can get BIAB pretty easy here, or at least you could up to a while ago. It was even down to £5 in some places! Not sure what region it is, though.

Ooooh I have that t shirt :D I love it. But mine is from the Hard Rock in Houston, TX :)

I guess most Green Day fans have it, I got one too :)

And mine's from Amsterdam.

Some Green Day TAPES and singles.

And I didn't by this but a couple of days ago my friend and her boyfriend both gave me Green Day type bags that they didn't want.

The last Green Day related thing I bought would've been....the FBHT cd I went out and bought on my birthday :lol:

I'm planning on joining the IC soon though, so I suppose that will be the latest thing

I'm really hoping to get Kerplunk on vinyl some time this week, it's one of my favorite Green Day albums, so that will be it if I get it. I just hope I don't get outbid, most likely will though!

Not much at the minute, I can't remember exactly, but there's five days to go yet. I'm hoping I get lucky and it slips under the radar, doubt it though

Not much at the minute, I can't remember exactly, but there's five days to go yet. I'm hoping I get lucky and it slips under the radar, doubt it though

hhmmm, well if there is a "buy it now" feature, you can get it right away.

or post the highest ammount you'd get it for and then whoever posts less under you will be discouraged after 3 tries and still not getting above your bid :D

gahh, tomorrow is celebrity day. i still have my billie outfit from 3 years ago, but i want to be the reverend.

too bad i dont own a black shirt with white polka dots, nor does my big brown jacket fit correctly.

and then 60's day is next week, i wish i had a foxboro shirt but none are on ebay.

any ideas how i can pull a reverend-type outfit off in 5 hours tonight? and how fast does whever FHT shirts are, ship?

hhmmm, well if there is a "buy it now" feature, you can get it right away.

or post the highest ammount you'd get it for and then whoever posts less under you will be discouraged after 3 tries and still not getting above your bid :D

gahh, tomorrow is celebrity day. i still have my billie outfit from 3 years ago, but i want to be the reverend.

too bad i dont own a black shirt with white polka dots, nor does my big brown jacket fit correctly.

and then 60's day is next week, i wish i had a foxboro shirt but none are on ebay.

any ideas how i can pull a reverend-type outfit off in 5 hours tonight? and how fast does whever FHT shirts are, ship?

That's a good idea actually, might try it lol (about putting my highest bid and putting others off)

And a Reverend costume ... the jacket isn't supposed to fit correctly, so that seems ok ... and i'm sure a black shirt with a white design of some sort would suit fine, doesn't have to be polka dots. XD

^ bwahaha if i actually do dress for it, i'll take pictures :lol: now i just need big white sunglasses and an aligator head...

------

there was this vinyl and i forgot the name. i cant believe i forgot the name. i think it's Live and Gilman Street. i almost got it but forgot to put my last bid in