Your favourite Green Day logo

Mato

all of them..

cause all r so great and specaill in some different way..

but i think my favorite is heart granade...

btw i like adeline street logo :D

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dare anyone to try and guess because of my avatar.

yeah, the WARNING: logo is cool, its my favourite.

Heart Grenade and Kerplunk flower come 2nd!

This should sorta be a poll, eh?

Mine is the Kerplunk daisy, obviously, since I've scarred my body w/ it :lol: I also have a shirt w/ a heart in a mousetrap on it, which isn't exactly a logo, but it is on a shirt, and I lurve it. Taste the lightning is cool, too, but not a huge favorite..... I like the font for Kerplunk, too.

taste the lightning rofl???

Nice! never thought of that name for that logo.

(I just call him the lightning man or the WARNING: logo)

actually it's not a logo, but I love the guys shapes on the International Superhits cover

then I like the Warning logo

actually it's not a logo, but I love the guys shapes on the International Superhits cover

then I like the Warning logo

I guess the ISH miiiight be counted as a logo. I have a sticker outline thingie for my car, their outline. So I'd say that outline kinda is a logo.

Zapped Man :D

Yeah, "taste the lightning" - that's mine too. I have a t-shirt with that logo on the front. It takes up the whole front of the shirt. Recently I was doing some kind of silly dancing around the room, caught sight of myself in a mirror and realized it looked like the man on my t-shirt was doing the twist! Just his bottom half was moving. It's really hilarious looking, so now I wear that shirt more than ever just so I can do that :lol:

Guest 16PaperLanterns
Yeah, "taste the lightning" - that's mine too. I have a t-shirt with that logo on the front. It takes up the whole front of the shirt. Recently I was doing some kind of silly dancing around the room, caught sight of myself in a mirror and realized it looked like the man on my t-shirt was doing the twist! Just his bottom half was moving. It's really hilarious looking, so now I wear that shirt more than ever just so I can do that :lol:

:lol:!

he's my fave too : D

I like the Kerplunk flower and the Heart hand grenade. They are pretty fricken' sweet if you ask me. :happy:

Uhhmm, the nimrod circle with the word nimrod on it .. lol

the heart grenade is quite good too

and the ISH! one if it counts.

Hi. I was wondering what are the coolest Green Day logos? Mine is the ''zapped man'' from Warning.

Nice thread! And i'm with you on the zapped guy from Warning. I'e seriously considered getting that tatooed on my arm....??!

Archived