Your favourite Green Day logo

Mato

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

taste the lightning and whatever's from 39/sosh.

i was never big on the basket case logos (the stick figure-ish one and the screaming face).

on shenanigans there's a piece of what looks like it should be on the dookie cover- it's a little white stoner doggie :happy:

taste the lightning

That's my favourite by a long way, it looks snazzy, and every time I see a 'danger of death' sign I think of it and smile. I love the funny little subtle ways they've kept that symbol going - a mini one on the back of American Idiot and where the lyrics of St. Jimmy are written, a faint outline of it on the Bullet In A Bible cover, etc. Awesome.

And the best thing about it is it's called "taste the lightning" - :lol: genius!

That's my favourite by a long way, it looks snazzy, and every time I see a 'danger of death' sign I think of it and smile. I love the funny little subtle ways they've kept that symbol going - a mini one on the back of American Idiot and where the lyrics of St. Jimmy are written, a faint outline of it on the Bullet In A Bible cover, etc. Awesome.

And the best thing about it is it's called "taste the lightning" - :lol: genius!

I love that one, too. It's without a doubt my favorite. And I agree - it's great the way it keeps appearing in different places.

My fave is either "taste the lightning" or the heart grenade

Guest TwoDollarMellie

I think the heart grenade is really cool (esp. when the wings), even though it's completely overused.

The Kerplunk flower would come in second.

• 1 month later...

I'm digging up some forgotten threads, here :lol:

I like the woman holding BJ's Blue and gun on the Insomniac cover art.

But I'm not sure if this is counted as a logo...

I also like the bridge blowing up in Dookie booklet (F.O.D)

But I don't thing this is a logo too...

Archived