Would you face your BIGGEST fear to meet Green Day?

Adz-GD-

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest fear is somebody I love dying so HELL NO. Five pathetic minutes?

But for a tv show, I can say it's spiders so then, yeah. :)

Ew no, I don't think so... there's a chance I'll meet them without facing my biggest fear, so why do it..?

Not for 5 minutes.. they'd probably just tell me to plant a tree and send me home again.

My fear is to do with guns, lightning storms etc...

But what if I die? Won't be able to meet them =P

I wouldn't face my fear of giving a speech in front of a large crowd for 5 minutes with Green Day.

i wouldnt face my biggest fear, anyone from green day dying, obviously.

but it face 3 that are way up there, id let spiders preform dental work on me while in one of those sling shot things at theme parks.

Well, the chance that I'm going to meet them are very slights but if if I'm going tio meet them so yeah... I will face the fear to meet them :)

My biggest fear is losing everybody I love, so, er .. no. Or maybe, being controlled completely. Not into that either.

My biggest fear is to be dead, so no, I wouldn't. But I'm also shit scared of spiders. And if holding a huge spider, or walk through a room full of spiders...I might've done it to meet Green Day(after several months of therapy)

My biggest fear is to be dead, so no, I wouldn't. But I'm also shit scared of spiders. And if holding a huge spider, or walk through a room full of spiders...I might've done it to meet Green Day(after several months of therapy)

Same!! Spiders are SO disgusting!! Ick. But I sure as hell would do it to meet them. :wub:

A year ago I would have said yes, but today it's a no. I don't have a big urge to meet them actually.

no. probably not. i dont know what my biggest fear is, i have a few - one of which is spiders.

i'm not being funny but half the peoples fears cant be that bad if you can just suddenly say "yes, i'd face it just to meet green day"

Mostly everyone is saying spiders, FUCK YEAH I'd hold one to meet my idols. :banana:

And I'm allergic to insects biting me.

Well if i could meet them for longer than five minutes but still i dont like be real hilgh of the ground sooo yeah i would just like see green day and be like omg! and probly be standing next to them the next second.

my fears growing up.

ummm. what are they gonna do, stick me in a box till im 42.

?

haha yeah, i dont think mine works.

Archived