Anyone Own A Psp? Ive Made A Green Day Theme

OWfx

anyone own a psp? ive made a green day theme. i'm a hacker for the psp and i make themes for them and I'm a big fan of Green Day so i added 2+2 and got 4 and made a Green Day theme here's a screenie.

IPB Image

compared to original

IPB Image

what do you think? any psp owners want me to upload?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have a DS. :(

I would have a PSP if I had gotten a B in seventh grade math... :lol:

I only have a DS. :(

I would have a PSP if I had gotten a B in seventh grade math... :lol:

i have a ds they suck

come on man you arenot a hacker. you just changed the icons and things it easy to do.add and take things away in the folder and use psp programs. i made an xbox 360 themed one.homebrew is great i turned my psp into a universial remote.i modded my psp into a xbox portable

come on man you arenot a hacker. you just changed the icons and things it easy to do.add and take things away in the folder and use psp programs. i made an xbox 360 themed one.homebrew is great i turned my psp into a universial remote.i modded my psp into a xbox portable

*cough*NERD!*cough*

*cough*NERD!*cough*

im not a nerd i just know alot of things i love video games.well i guess that does make me a nerd and im proud of it

im not a nerd i just know alot of things i love video games.well i guess that does make me a nerd and im proud of it

:lol:

NERD PRIDE! :P

Nah. PSPs are over-rated.

Totally. I'm happy enough with my NES :wub:

lol kk then but u made the theme making sound loads easier than it is didnt u :P do you gon on psp forums then?

btw i had to hex edit to get it to run n64 and msn from xmb :P

lol kk then but u made the theme making sound loads easier than it is didnt u :P do you gon on psp forums then?

btw i had to hex edit to get it to run n64 and msn from xmb :P

i go on afterdawn.com sometimes

but good job though

nice :D im not on afterdawn its slow with updating things. nice avatar btw :P its very fluffy :P

yes, I have a psp

it looks awesome, I would love to have it on my psp

Wow that's really great work. I'd love to have it on mine too.

Are you gonna make it available for download or what?

yeah theres a catch though you need custom firmware head over to www.psp-hacks.com for more info ok?

i have a ds they suck

I know. Pictochat would make them pwn if it worked for a distance longer then three feet.

That's ill, dude. :o

Archived