Green Day Look Alikes!

prettyontheinside

if you look at the picture like 10 seconds he does look like him !!

yes!!!he does look like him!!!! :happy:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it has been said that one of our former Staff members Jon Kamrud A.K.A. Kammy looks like a much lankier version of Mike Dirnt

dsc0009oh4.jpg

cbreh112ki4.jpg

yes he does get teased for being so damn skinny.. man Kammy really need to eat something....

Also Tre with facial hair looks like my band Director Mr. Sucha except Tre is skinnier then he is

0000355791009qi9mu3.jpg

dsc0126ab6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is a friend of mine, he reminds me of Billie a little bit, but maybe it's just the expression he has sometimes and..

the hair?

t7jw9c.jpg

2r3uxjo.jpg

Maybe only because of that fact he's trying to look like him, and style the hair as such, but that's the only likeliness there.

well no one would like look tre with a giant afro and big buck teeth would they dear? you have to have certain features to look like someone dont ya ?

^Obviously the hair and clothes help a lot, but I can definitely see a resemblence anyway. I think it's his eye and brow area, very Tre like.

well no one would like look tre with a giant afro and big buck teeth would they dear? you have to have certain features to look like someone dont ya ?

Stop trying to be a smart arse, please.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that Stu from Rugrats kinda looks like Billie from the AI era.

You know, except for the extremely long nose and whatnot.

15-stu-front.jpg

That show was fucking rad.

Yes I agree about Paul Mc Cartney. There's been a few times where I've seen old Beatle pictures and thought he had a slight resemblance to Billie.

Yes I agree about Paul Mc Cartney. There's been a few times where I've seen old Beatle pictures and thought he had a slight resemblance to Billie.

4ldkawl.jpg

sorry, I just had to post this

this is a friend of mine, he reminds me of Billie a little bit, but maybe it's just the expression he has sometimes and..

the hair?

http://i26.tinypic.com/t7jw9c.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/2r3uxjo.jpg

There was this one guy in my highschool who kind of resembled Billie, but I don't have a good enough pic to post (and I don't have any pics of Green Day on my computer at all nor do I have a pic to compare the two together).

And sorry for the spammage, but I just love that second pic. Billie's facial expression is just killer for some reason.

I think that Stu from Rugrats kinda looks like Billie from the AI era.

You know, except for the extremely long nose and whatnot.

15-stu-front.jpg

That show was fucking rad.

Holy crap he kinda does xD

Archived