Green Day On American Idol

Fuzz

They looked sooo bored,and maybe even depressed or something like that

Dont tell me they've gone emo.

Nah.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting with my fists clenched here.

Gotta see it soon ...

Me too, hopefully it wont be too long for us

I think that just gave the US, no, probably the world, a whole different view of green day.

but anyways... i almost pissed in my pants.

and i didn't even know, so i was having like, a quadruple orgasm or something (:

ah. my life is complete <3.

I really didn't believe it at first.

I'll catch it on youtube

They were probably thinking 'what the fuck am I doing here?' lmfao

I thought the same exact thing.

No Taylor Hicks, you cannot beat Green Day so gtfo.

Do I creep you out?

OMG! WOO! I knew Green Day wouldn't let me down. American Idol is still on, but now after Green Day performed, the show can only go downhill. :D After all, there's no possible way anything better than Green Day can happen. Unless of course Simon turned a gaint monster and the only way to kill him would be for Green Day to get back on stage and play every single song from their upcoming album. Man, that would be sweet.

I think that just gave the US, no, probably the world, a whole different view of green day.

i think they were partially aiming for that.

but whatever. no one in the audience seemed to get that. :/

you know what....it looks like Billie has gained some weight. He looks like he is back in the Nimrod-Warning era.

anyway, THEY KICK ASSSSSSS

That's no excuse. One of the most personal, emotional songs they've done, Wake Me Up.. is done with some of the most energy they have. There was way too much expression from Billie's face/body language saying "I really don't want to be here"

I didn't get that vibe, he seemed focused on doing John's song justice. They even bowed their heads at the end when his voice came in as a sign of respect. The seriousness of the performance was appropriate to the song and cause but a bit awkward in the context of Idol's cheesefest.

you know what....it looks like Billie has gained some weight. He looks like he is back in the Nimrod-Warning era.

anyway, THEY KICK ASSSSSSS

my friends sisters thought he looked cross eyed

i think it was the lights

I'm so fucking pissed!!! my computer has been down for 2 weeks and i didnt no that Green Day was going to be performing on American idol tonite! I'm so angry with myself!!!! the one night i don't watch American Idol Green Day is on it! URG :verymad: . Is there anywhere else where I can see it since this Amerixan Idol will probably never show again??

What bet do u think they lost that they ended up being on American Midol? Adrienne must be laughing her ass off right about now knowing her hubby is doing that. And all friends and family are getting cramps on their sides.

I didn't get that vibe, he seemed focused on doing John's song justice. They even bowed their heads at the end when his voice came in as a sign of respect. The seriousness of the performance was appropriate to the song and cause but a bit awkward in the context of Idol's cheesefest.

That's what I got from the performance. They were in a serious mood and I loved how they bowed at the end when John was singing :)

They were the only people that performed on the show who had no energy/enthusiasm/anything during their song. I don't think it's just because of the song they played. In the videos of the song on the Idiot Club, they show more energy, and the video is something that they'll be remembered for, not an American Idol performance. They didn't want to be there. If you saw any of Billie Joe's facial expressions (aside his smile at the end) he looked really bored, and tired.

Archived