Do You Think About/listen To Green Day Every Day?

ardvark

i think about them everyday. like, when i come on here or see a poster or something, but i don't listen to them that often anymore.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't.

I used to listen to them everyday, even if it was just a song, but I haven't actually listened to them in quite some time.

As for thinking about them, they are not in my mind 24/7 or anything like that. I think about them from now and then, and just a little. Maybe wonder when the CD will be out and such, but just that.

i listen to them everyday :)

i dont think about them as much as i used to. but they deffinetly pop into my head a couple times a day haha

Yes, I do.

If I were not to think about Green Day for a whole day, then.. well, actually it's just not an option.

And I listen to them every day as well.

I probably think about them every day... I'm not sure. I don't listen to them every day.

hell yeah :wub: I think if I didn't I'd start to suffer from withdrawl symptoms :lol:

Yep, think about them every day and listen to them every day.

No, i don't listen to them every day, in fact i haven't listened any of their songs in a while.

But i do think about them every time i log on to GDC, for obvious reasons! :P

oh yea i think of them every single day..most of all in school during boring lessons..

I think about them every day, but lately I can go weeks without listening to them.

(not because I like them any less, but because I'm getting into more music)

It's hard not to think of them everyday, since I have a huge poster of them on my door. They are the first thing I see in the morning. :) (I don't open my eyes before I'm at the door, 'cause I have to find the doorknob) But I don't listen to them every day anymore, there's so much more to listen to, than the same band over and over :)

erm.... i think ahout them as much as i need to, which is....every time they just randomly pop into my head. Then again, when i say think, i just mean a split second kinda thought :ermm:

Yeah. I listen to them alot. And watch live things on you tube and stuff...

I listen to Green Day every second of every day (even when I'm sleeping), and every time I masturbate I picture Billie-Joe frenching Mike.

sure, actually i think of them everytime i look at my posters.

No I don't think about them every day and I don't listen to them every day. I haven't since last summer.

Archived