Has Green Day Ever Gotten You Into Trouble?

MrGreenDayUK

Yes.

I was listening to my cd player during school time, and the teacher found out. She said it's okay if it doesn't have any "swear" words, and she listened to it while platypus was playing. She said it had to many swears so she took it away and gave it back 3 months later. :cry:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you fight someone cos they think he's ugly?!

Because I get angry. They just say that he's ugly to piss me off.

Then I start to scream and stuff.

Yes.

I was listening to my cd player during school time, and the teacher found out. She said it's okay if it doesn't have any "swear" words, and she listened to it while platypus was playing. She said it had to many swears so she took it away and gave it back 3 months later. :cry:

God. Most good songs has swear words. You shouldn't have let her take it.

only with my husband, he gets jelous about the posters of Billie in the bedroom :D

It's not exactly trouble, but i got fired from a baby sitting job because the mother didn't like that kind of music :mad: makes me angry

nope. rancid have gotten me into trouble :D

I somehow doubt a band could get you into trouble.

what about anal cunt? :whistling:

I was listening to Longview in school and my headphones got unplugged, of course it ws fairly loud and with my luck it happened to be at the part about when masturbation loses its fun...not good.

It's not exactly trouble, but i got fired from a baby sitting job because the mother didn't like that kind of music :mad: makes me angry

Well. You shouldn't have been baby sitting in the first place.

ive never gotten in trouble but I have lyrics on my planner and it was the lyrics 2 basketcase so I had 2 cross out the words whore, sex, and stoned.

Well, there's this three day camping thing that I go to with Girl Scouts (yeah, yeah, I know. But I'm not in a troop, I go up with my mom so I get to do whatever the fuck I want) and my mom and I HATE the committee and a few of the leaders, especially this one, Karen.

Well, anywho, to piss them all off we came into camp with the windows down and some of the doors open at 11PM blasting Give Me Novocaine (it WAS going to be Holiday, but that was when we thought we were going to arrive at around 6...).

And then my friends and I sang the chorus to St. Jimmy and we got in trouble for the word 'suicidal' (yes, suicidal) so we replaced all the bad words with the word 'arg'. Unfortunately for the parents, all the little Brownies already knew all the words.

Eventually, we were banned from every Green Day song except Good Riddance. And then we were banned from Good Riddance because one of the parents overheard us saying it was about drinking.

Woo.

Well. You shouldn't have been baby sitting in the first place.

why not? it's easy money. and i can't remember a time when Green Day got me in trouble, so i don't think they have.

Infact I remember when Green Day got me in big trouble becuase I was at a concert in '94, ya know totally bootlegging, and after the concert I dropped my cassette recorder, aww shit right, they saw me drop it, one dude who was a security officer went to pick it up, then I jolted picked it up and did a dukes of hazzard move into the seat of my red pick-up and sped away, If I find that tape i'll post it ;)

whenever i "act out" my mom or dad is usually all "ever since you started listening to this music, you have been SO out of control"...

what arrogant hypocrites :dry:

Why the fuck would green day get anyone in trouble

Oh yeah cause they're so bad

Why the fuck would green day get anyone in trouble

Oh yeah cause they're so bad

uptight parents, most likely.

i just agrue to people about it.. this one kid goes shut up and go listen to emo green day.. i go what the fuck green day's not fucking emo.

I almost shot a guy in my English class for saying that

whenever i have a 'dont give a fuck attitude' with my mom or grandma, they blame it either on my clothing style or Green Day.

my grandma doesnt exactly enjoy Green Day's lyrics. I was listening to JOS in her car one time and i turned the volume way up and she got so pissed at me..it was fun

Well, my little sister was 5 and in Pre-school. I had American Idiot playing, and she started singing, dancing and playing air-guitar. The next day she decided to teach all her little Pre-school friends. (Only The First Line!) and the teacher saw this, called mum, who got up me when I got home. It was pretty funny though.

well i get ripped off all the time about liking gd because every1 likes heavy stuff and the kids at my school are gay when they should say well he likes gd and i like well whatever they like ,some shit and say nobody is the same pfffffff fuckalucks :down: and i wor a pink gd shirt with green and purple on it i realy like it and dad didnt like it and went offf a bit and mum had biab turned up so loud in the car she took off from the lights and nearly hit 2 cop cars with thier sirens on :lol: i like drama

Archived