Your Favourite Green Day Concert

jadedghiacand

What is your Favourite Green Day Concert That was aired on TV or on DVD  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

out of the ones you have listed, id say Jaded or Comp'd FUSE.

but i really like the one from Goat Island.

i'd say thats my favorite of all of them. :thumbsup:

i think BIAB was ok, but i dont know. :/ not my favorite.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From that list, it would have to be Comp'd for me, not only because of the setlist and how seamlessly the old songs went with the AI ones, and the emotion of it all, but also because it has the intimacy of a small show where the band were really connecting with the audience and responding to them. Wish I was there!!

I also love Jaded, Storytellers, KROQ 04, Intimate and Interactive from the Warning era; I love Bullet, but it's chopped-up and because it's filmed from a director's pov, it's an interpretation rather than a straight performance where you take your own special moments from it. Pro-shot is wonderful, of course, but some of my best-loved shows are shitty-quality stuff from the Insomniac tour.

BIAB becasue it reminds me of the best day of my life which was when I saw them live on The American Idiot tour in 2005

I liked the irving plaza one.

Irving plaza was awesome :cool:

I said BIAB, but i also really liked Comp'd. When I first saw it, i fell in love with Who Wrote Holden Caulfield

just seeing them perform their really old stuff made me have hope that they'll continue to do so along with songs from the more popular albums from dookie to american idiot

Jaded In Chicago for effin sure. Best performance they've ever put on in front of professional cameras. It's fact.

I didn't see Woodstock in the poll by the way. :/

:/ does the 2005 aol show count? it was done professionally and aired on the internet haha.

and i WENT to it so..that would be my fav.

BIAB, just because its the only one ive seen, i dont get to watch tv much :(

Oh, it's so hard to choose! I loved Bizarre, Jaded in Chicago, Milton Keynes ... Edgefest ... how do you choose? I guess I have to say I love them all equally. I mean how can you choose between like Storytellers and Comp'd? I just can't! They're all my favourites, I guess. Like, how good was Goat Island? But I do have to say that the version of Good Riddance on Bullet In A Bible has got to be my favourite version of that song ever. Once I watch it I get stuck and keep repeating it. Billie played it the best he ever has and the photography was excellent.

Fuck! I've only actually seen about 3 of these options...where have I been?! I maybe won't vote until I see all of them :P

BIAB is totally winning! :o

omg. He's not fat; he's chubby like a lovely teddy bear :lol:

i'd say "cuddly"

I really like Astoria 1998. Or... that wasn't pro shot maybe. But it was so awesome.

When they played One of my lies I almost started to cry.

And Billie Joe was so cute.

Or Roseland Ballroom 2000. :wub:

Comp'd, cuz despite the fact that BIAB has an awesome clip, the cameras move too damn much :)

I'd like to say Woodstock 94' even though it's not an option and they only played 9 songs, it was still my favourite. Seriously, the mud fight was very entertaining. I only wish I'd been older then 2 (Thank god for Youtube. :cool:)

I love Storytellers and Comp'd, I can't explain, is something that I feel. I love Jaded because they were young and so full of a kind of energy....and Billie was blondie, hehe.

Milton Keynes is a great show, but too much big to be my loved one, I would prefer something more personal.

If I need to choose one 'for now', it would be Comp'd, because Im in love with Christie Road on this show :)

Jaded In Chicago, man. You cant beat an angry, twitchy show of awesome like that, man!

Archived