Is It Still About Green Day For You?

steve2606

I don't come here only for Green Day, but they're still my favorite band. It's nice to get all the news about them and stuff here though. I read and reply only at the general chat, because there's so many random and fun stuff people talk about here :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as most of you.

I came here 'coz I got carzy about them. I like topics about GD, haven't post too much yet, but I'm intersting in. Practically it's more to meet ppls That you can talk with easily 'coz they're just as you are, like someone said :ph34r:

I still love Green Day but it just nothing interesting happened now with them so I like to come here for the general chat and the games

i come here for a nice green day conversation, but i also like to talk with other members here about other stuff

same here. I'm still a big Green Day fan, and this forum is a great way to talk to other green day fans, whether about green day or not

I'm still a fan of Green Day but since there has been no new things happening (and NO, the saints are coming doesn't count. I would have been more interested if it wasnt a cover.) with GD and so I've kind of... not lost interest, but seen other things and moved on to them. But I'll still be obsessed again when they bring out a new album.

But I've made friends on here, and even if I hated Green Day I'd still come on here because it's MORE than just a Green Day board :lol:

right now more a general forum. In the beginning was about Green day but lately nothing's happening now related to them. they're still my fav band :happy:

I use General forum the most... as almost all of us. But I still like to talk about Green Day related things.

Well the band is not on everyday news or on tour or on my mind all the time so i use the forum more for general stuff. But whenever they come up with something new i still like to discuss about Green Day.

I don't come here only for Green Day, but they're still my favorite band. It's nice to get all the news about them and stuff here though. I read and reply only at the general chat, because there's so many random and fun stuff people talk about here :)

Same here :thumbsup:

I came here to be able to talk about Green Day and not get bashed for it. For me, this forum is for both topics. Green Day have gone and hidden in their corner now, so there's not much to talk about.

I keep coming here because of three main reasons:

a) I look for any (even if they're very small) news on anything GD related, 'cause GD still means A LOT to me.

b) I have made some new really great friends that I love talking to

and c) while I'm doing a and b, I entertain myself posting in general topics, which is great fun too :happy:

It's all about Green Day and the friends I've made on here. I'm really excited about the new album and I'm sure a lot of people who've moved away from Green Day will be back when the new record comes out. I've always liked a lot of different bands; but the boys have definitely made a huge impression on me which remains :)

i think when they release a new album, the board will start becoming more green day - based :)

I come to read some people's posts ( :shifty: ), mainly. I haven't been coming/posting too much lately, though, kinda busy with some other things. I also come to check Fibi's art thread and to check the picture thread, hoping one day the redundance in there will end.

I did joined to talk about Green Day, though. But that was like a year ago.

I come here for the general chat rather than GD stuff. If I do want to find something out about GD, I always come here first just because it's never let me down!

I also come here because its a little like therapy. I can let it all out, and know that there will always be someone around to cheer me up! Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

no, it's not anymore.

I come here for general chat and rarely talk about green day at all.

If it wasn't for the people to be honest i don't know i would come on here anywhere near as much

I come here for both. I check to see if there are any updates on Green Day but I mostly like to read the general stuff.

who's green day?

JUST KIDDING.

mostly to talk, but also to check up on the guys, etc.

Archived