Is It Still About Green Day For You?

steve2606

I don't post like I used to. I remember posting like a loooot last year. Now I don't...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i come to here , beause i love GD so much , and Green Day is still my Favorite i listen to them everyday

nehehe same.

Well, at first, I found myself here because it was a Green Day forum, and Green Day related things were discussed. Then, and now, I come here because there are some pretty good topics on here... I don't fit in, but that's okay. I'm used to that much. :D

And I still like Green Day... I'm listening to their song that inspired my username. :D

latley ive been just coming here to post graphics and hang around the fan art section but i like looking at everything. Im not as interested in the green day picture section as i use to be but besides that nothing has really changed.

Im not a big poster anyway so it dosent really matter.

General forum. There's only so much you can say about GD after awhile... when something new comes up, I talk about it, but mainly I just talk about other things.

It used to be because I like Green Day, but I'm losing a little interest; they aren't my favorite band anymore. I still like their music, but I'm just bored with them right now.

General forum. There's only so much you can say about GD after awhile... when something new comes up, I talk about it, but mainly I just talk about other things.

same here :thumbsup:

I still like Green Day but after a while there isn't more to talk about them and there is a lot of other interesting things :happy:

True... Especially now, when they're just working on an album. Okay, when the album comes out I'll be excited, but for now, there's not much in terms of Green Day news to discuss... Mostly just dumb rumors... I agree. :D:thumbsup:

I come here cause it's always interesting. Now that Green Day is hiding in their corners, there isnt very much news.

That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

Green Day will probably always be my favorite band... for no real reason other than they just are. Even when other bands dominate most of my attention, they'll always be the thing that so much of life has been based on. They were the first band that really ever got me excited about music.

But as far a GDC goes, it's more about the people here whose personalities I've grown attached to than it’s about it being a Green Day forum. Sometimes I think I actually forget it's a Green Day forum.

Basically, I guess I just like it here.

What Sky said :)

This could've turned into a Barbie and Kent appreciation forum, but if a few people were still around, I'd still come.

general forum. the only reason i like green day is cuz of their music. i don't care if they were on the cover of time magazine or whatever. so the only green day related threads i find are interesting are those that involve their music.

I joined because of Green Day but nowadays, it is not about it anymore. In fact, I rarely post on Green Day related threads.

green day. all the interesting people (no offense) dont go here anymore.. i dont really care about what the um..people i dont know are doing.

For me, it's never been about Green Day and never will. I can't stand Green Day... :/

So why are you really on this forum then? Isn't it annoying, being surrounded by GD fans all the time? :/

Why did you join if you don't like the band? this is their forum, you know. :wacko:

I joined for Green Day! they are

one of my favorite bands.

I am MOSTLY interested in Greenday and recent pics etc... but I like to look at artwork and other gossipy stuff or girly chat hehe :D

I am MOSTLY interested in Greenday and recent pics etc... but I like to look at artwork and other gossipy stuff or girly chat hehe :D

GREEN DAY!!!

Archived