Green Day Politics

JesusOfSuburbia95

You had none to start with, You Pathetic little excuse for a good argument. :dry:

thats slightly out of order for a small discussion.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you ever even hear about the London bombings? That was pretty much another 9/11 kid.

You're bloody stupid, because you're not even backing up your points logically, you're just being all "OMGZ TERRORISTS ARE MEAN SO THE WAR IZ GOOD CAUSE LIKE TERRORISTS ARE BAD & STUFF & IF THEY DON'T DIEZ WERE ALL 4645757457632474632467457 GONNA DIEEE!!!!11" :mellow:

Just because Terrorists are out there doesn't mean that soliders killing thousands of innocent people & raping innocent Women & Children, & killing hundreds of families randomly is worth fighting because of terrorists.

& if you had a fucking brain, you'd realize that George Bush Doesn't even care about the safety of America, He just wants to show his dumb ass father he can get oil better then him, & start all the jihad drama & act like an asshole.

He doesn't care about his people, Hes just showing off 'causes hes daddys boy, so stop freaking out about this shit.

The war is bad, & All I'M concentrating on at the moment is George Bush getting out of there so we can get the whole "Global Warming" thing sorted out so we don't all die in 40 Years, K?

So go cry about how Jihad terrorists are going to "Killz Us Allz", I'll worry about our future.

yes I do believe I am patriotic to my country

:lol: Shh! I'm tired & Lack good Coffee. :lol:

im slightly tired and in need of a good shag but i dont tell people theyre thick.

SHUT UP.

Yes they did! EVER HEARD ON 9/11 DUMB ASS?

Or rather, Iraqis, Not actual Iraq.

Stop talking like you know what your talking about.

I sound like the next bruce, eww!

Of course I've heard of 9/11, fucktard! Al Queda =/= Iraq! Holy shit, seriously!

And at least I know there are some things I may not be completely clear on, you however think you're gods gift to us or something, you're just as bad as the other side!

I'm will not shut up because I think I have a right to say what I think!

yes I do believe I am patriotic to my country

BAHAHAHA! :lol:

Please, Please just be quiet.

Supporting a stupid war, that supports raping innocent Women & Children, Tourturing Families & Killing random people, at complete random, is not patriotic in any sense.

Just stop talking, read about it first yes? Stop backing your points with Terrorism, because there are many other ways America & Britain could stop that without war.

Did you ever even hear about the London bombings? That was pretty much another 9/11 kid.

As sad as the London bombings were, I think the death toll and destruction caused, hardly compared really.

BAHAHAHA! :lol:

Please, Please just be quiet.

Supporting a stupid war, that supports raping innocent Women & Children, Tourturing Families & Killing random people, at complete random, is not patriotic in any sense.

Just stop talking, read about it first yes? Stop backing your points with Terrorism, because there are many other ways America & Britain could stop that without war.

Dude, you're the biggest hypocrite I have ever met.

And yet, you obviously have not read through properly what i've been saying all along.

And I would like to point out that you have showed me your complete lack of concern for the safety of your own people, and instead chose to be ignorant of what might happen.

This to me, is being a self-concerned idiot.

Of course I've heard of 9/11, fucktard! Al Queda =/= Iraq! Holy shit, seriously!

And at least I know there are some things I may not be completely clear on, you however think you're gods gift to us or something, you're just as bad as the other side!

I'm will not shut up because I think I have a right to say what I think!

Think I am gods gift to you all? Oh please.

I'm just having a good ol' political argument & Lack good Coffee.

However you are just here complaining about all the conspiracies, I'm just using fact.

You have a right to say stuff, & I agree with that yes.

I just don't see any of it as relivent to what me & Mrs. City.girl are saying.

If I wanted to hear about how Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, I'd go watch loose change on Google Videos.

:)

However you are just here complaining about all the conspiracies, I'm just using fact.

If I wanted to hear about how Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, I'd go watch loose change on Google Videos.

I'd really prefer for you to not associate me with you because I am after all a stupid brainless bitch who wishes for Iraq to disappear from the face of this earth.

Dude, you're the biggest hypocrite I have ever met.

And yet, you obviously have not read through properly what i've been saying all along.

And I would like to point out that you have showed me your complete lack of concern for the safety of your own people, and instead chose to be ignorant of what might happen.

This to me, is being a self-concerned idiot.

I'm not a self-concerned idiot, you're the one freaking out about terrorist attacks.

I'm not only focusing on myself here, if you had listen to what I said earlier, I don't believe we should worry about a war thats not doing any good but killing thousands of people from all over, especially when its just a war for Oil, & I know prefectly well that George bush isn't giving 2 shits about our saftey, just about the oil.

I'm more worried about global warming, as it seems much more important than stupid oil & terrorism, because Terrorism will just kill a couple thousand people (which is bad also, MAY I ADD)

But Global Warming will kill all of us, Each and everyone of us, from everywhere, all over, anywhere, in which i fear is much more important because I am caring for EVERYONE in the world, & not just my 2 nations.

So I think you're the self-concerned idiot here, as you're only looking out for your country, & I'm more worried about the whole world as a whole, & not just America & Britain.

I just believe there are other things to worry about.

If you're talking about the war, I'm pretty sure it's relevant.

And I'm not talking conspiracies, I research the things I debate.

If you're talking about the war, I'm pretty sure it's relevant.

And I'm not talking conspiracies, I research the things I debate.

And that is how it should be.

Researching is the key to a good argument.

Nice work, chap.

I was under the impression the terrorists were from Afghanistan and that Osama Bin Laden set up 9/11. Last time I checked he was from Afghanistan too. Where is the Iraq connection?

*not trying to start an argument...I honestly don't know* :/

I was under the impression the terrorists were from Afghanistan and that Osama Bin Laden set up 9/11. Last time I check he was from Afghanistan too. Where is the Iraq connection?

Saddam Hussein was found hiding in Iraq, so that means that other terrorists linked to him may be hiding around the Iraq territory as well.

I was under the impression the terrorists were from Afghanistan and that Osama Bin Laden set up 9/11. Last time I checked he was from Afghanistan too. Where is the Iraq connection?

iraq only got invaded cause america wants more oil but apparently iraq as we all know has "WMD'S"

i thought that too....

but Iraq was thought to be a threat to the world, and therefore Sadam had to be taken out of power.

And that is how it should be.

Researching is the key to a good argument.

Nice work, chap.

Thank you.

I may not agree with your politics, but at least you're not yelling at me to 'SHUT UP!!'.

Saddam Hussein was found hiding in Iraq, so that means that other terrorists linked to him may be hiding around the Iraq territory as well.

Yeah, but again....wouldn't the most logical place for Saddam to be is in Iraq? he was their leader. I can see how he could have had connections to Osama (which he probably did, again, I don't know much about this), but still, shouldn't we have gone after Afghanistan?

i thought that too....

but Iraq was thought to be a threat to the world, and therefore Sadam had to be taken out of power.

that's true too.

well, I guess mission accomplished there, cause he's dead.

Thank you.

I may not agree with your politics, but at least you're not yelling at me to 'SHUT UP!!'.

Don't worry, the same kid told me to shut my mouth as well.

He's just jealous.

You're absolutely right, and there is no Iraq connection. The Administration has even admitted such, but whenever there is some kind of speech to the nation, Iraq, 9/11, bin Laden, and Saddam are mentioned in the same sentence to trick us.

It's a sick tactic, but apparently it worked.

Yeah, but again....wouldn't the most logical place for Saddam to be is in Iraq? he was their leader. I can see how he could have had connections to Osama (which he probably did, again, I don't know much about this), but still, shouldn't we have gone after Afghanistan?

that's true too.

well, I guess mission accomplished there, cause he's dead.

Thank fuck he is. What a bastard.

Archived