Green Day Christmas Album

Vanessa

Green Day Christmas Album  

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day Christmas. Nice.

I can see the track listing..

1.- Lets get high with Santa

2.- I saw Santa fucking mom under the mistle toe

3.- Santas mom is hott

5.- Mrs. Clause came onto me last night

6.- I got more presents then you (Cause I blew Santa)

:lol:

Yes, I think that would be kinda of neat, and funny

Songs like

Lets get high with Santa Tonight

We like to snort donut sprinkles with Santa

Santa gave me more presents than you becase he loves me and hates you.

Have a High Christmas

It would be hilarious... especially if Tre wrote some of the songs... :lol: but no, just imagine the teenies and cheesiness and no one would ever call them punks again! :o

Yes, I think that would be kinda of neat, and funny

Songs like

Lets get high with Santa Tonight

We like to snort donut sprinkles with Santa

Santa gave me more presents than you becase he loves me and hates you.

Have a High Christmas

:lol:

Yea, I think if Green Day made a Christmas album it would be good. But like a lot of people said, I think it would also be funny. :)

I can't quite see Billie singing "Christamas time, misletoe and wine, children singing in christian rhyme..."

If they do, they have lost all hope. But I doubt it. They're not Cliff Richard.

No no no! Only if they sing it in hebrew and there are no stereotypical Christmas songs but no no no, ugh, just awful!

did u get the idea after hearing the recordings at Billie's house that he did for christmas a couple of years ago?

I laughed at the ideas that the superman sig guy posted as titles for songs!! :lol:

If they made up there own songs or put a twist on some other Christmas songs then yes.

But other than that..no.

It'd sound sorta like Me First and the Gimme Gimmes..hehe :D (Making boring songs into awesome rock)

did u get the idea after hearing the recordings at Billie's house that he did for christmas a couple of years ago?

I laughed at the ideas that the superman sig guy posted as titles for songs!! :lol:

Kinda. I got it when I was looking for the songs :P

And I believe that you're talking about Tyler.

Yes.

Only if it was done as a spure-of-the-moment, possibly for charity, thing.

Not as something to tour on or anything like that.

NO!

But Ok, I can see why some people might like this. I think they should record a couple of christmas songs a week and put them on thier website like the old voice messages. Like the other christmas songs on there, but....better quality. And properly recorded. They ARE in the studio after all, it might only take a couple of hours tops to record a few - especially when everythings already set up. ANYWAY. No CD, Yes / Maybe Christmas Songs (If just fun things on the website or w/e).

Nooooo, I think it's stupid :/ They will lool like loosers. :down:

And if they do this the song will be...u know...will be a Green Day song. But if I imagine this situation it's so funny!!!!

NO!

But Ok, I can see why some people might like this. I think they should record a couple of christmas songs a week and put them on thier website like the old voice messages. Like the other christmas songs on there, but....better quality. And properly recorded. They ARE in the studio after all, it might only take a couple of hours tops to record a few - especially when everythings already set up. ANYWAY. No CD, Yes / Maybe Christmas Songs (If just fun things on the website or w/e).

i said no.

it's pretty hard to write as many xmas songs as it takes for a full-length album. OR if they wouldn't write the songs themselves, it would make quite a dull album with only christmas-covers.

instead of an album, i'd like them to make a christmas single.

Archived