Brandon Flowers criticises Green Day

novacaine_kid

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, if he's gonna be in a band, he's gotta change his name to something cooler.....

any ideas?

Are you sure? because I'm really positive that is from Las Vegas, USA

No, Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco is from Las Vegas

Brandon Flowers doesn't know what he's talking about; Green Day filmed BIAB there because that was their biggest show.

I love that if you critisize the system then you are "anti" american, what bunch of bull shit, maybe they are mad that there last record was a piece of shit. :sick:

What's wrong with being "anti" american???

I think someone needs to inform Mr. Flowers that he isn't the king of England.. :)

I love The Killers, but it kind of sounds like a bit of a promotional thing for their new CD. Why come and say this bullshit about Green Day NOW instead of last November when BIAB came out? Because Sam's Town was released like two weeks ago. I still love The Killers, but maybe Brandon Flowers should check into this with more detail. AND by the way, hasn't Green Day encouraged people to vote in elections, and even set up like a register to vote through text messages thing at their concerts? Anti-American?

Guest 16PaperLanterns

"has criticised fellow American band Green Day ....

"Meanwhile Green Day recently carried out a nationally-recognised patriotic act when they performed with U2 for the re-opening of the Louisiana Superdome, which was used in a devastated state as shelter for thousands of homeless people following Hurricane Katrina last summer."

i find that funny. http://www.inthenews.co.uk/entertainment/n...#036;454618.htm

I'm sure it's been said, but i thought he was a douchebag since that last comment he made about Green Day..i forgot what it was, but it was unintentionally funny, lol.

Brandon Flowers is so fucken retarded. I cant believe he diss billie,mike and tre and he said that billie know what he was doing.Yeah he does know what he is doing making his music and loving his fans. Who gives a shit what he says becuase he is just jealous that thier album is not going to EVER come near amercian idiot.

Fuck brandon its all about GD!!!!

Green day all the way!!!!! DONT WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!!!

Brandon Flowers is so fucken retarded. I cant believe he diss billie,mike and tre and he said that billie know what he was doing.Yeah he does know what he is doing making his music and loving his fans. Who gives a shit what he says becuase he is just jealous that thier album is not going to EVER come near amercian idiot.

Fuck brandon its all about GD!!!!

Green day all the way!!!!! DONT WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!!!

:mellow: Seriously?

funny how...the album is so "offensive" to American...and yet last time I checked loads of Americans bought it?

or wait...maybe Mr.Flowers was too busy sulking over his lack of ability to perform live and decided that he'd fire off a few rounds against someone who doesn't suck live? Weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll Mr.Flowers i suggest you do something more productive than piss loads of people off...singing lessons perhaps? :wink: :D

funny how...the album is so "offensive" to American...and yet last time I checked loads of Americans bought it?

or wait...maybe Mr.Flowers was too busy sulking over his lack of ability to perform live and decided that he'd fire off a few rounds against someone who doesn't suck live? Weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll Mr.Flowers i suggest you do something more productive than piss loads of people off...singing lessons perhaps? :wink: :D

Oh dear sweet jesus ... I've found one! A noob who doesn't tYpE LYkE tHi5!!!!!111!! I'm adopting you as my mascot!

Is this guy for real? He calls 2 sold out stadium shows cheap.

Fucking retard. He shouldn't waste his time critizing another band

that is better than his lame band instead he should go get a copy

of "How to make a 10 times platinum album for Dummies". :happy:

Well Brandon flowers is a pretty shitty musician therfore his opinion does not count.

"He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined when you were young."

Archived