The green day Show

Simmy

i think it would be cool, and it is a given that it would be funny, it's green day we're talking about!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it would be more sad than the Armstrongs

It wouldn't be more sad than the Armstrongs. Cause "the Armstrongs" would have been a suicide for Billie Joe and what he stands for. I don't think a talkshow could make that much damage.

First if they ever did do a talk show i thinl they would get bored

also......why would you want to see them hosting a talkshow?? :blink:

It seems okay, but Green Day probably wouldn't do it.

Sounds like it would share the fate of "Weekends with Connie and Maury" I would, sadly, probably watch it, but it sounds like an absolutely hideous and ignorant idea.

A Green Day + talk show never crossed my mind. They just don't seem like the type of people that would have one. So no, I don't think it would work.

They'd never do it...

It'd be funny if they did a one off show though or a skit or something where they were basically mocking those shows and making fun out of them. That could be prety funny.

I don't see Green Day as the type who would really mock people. They don't even name names of people they hate in interviews anymore.

yeah like in timetalks billie wont say a word or as he said "im not taking any cheapshots" which is cool but id still like to know he was thinking of . . .

Nah cause if it airs they cant do dirty stuff or say the "bad" words that get beeped out on tv.

haha thats soooooooo true

hmm... if Green Day do that, then everyone will have the right to call them "totaly sellouts".

and they really would be but id admit it that i would watch it all the time

i think it wouldn't work. a half hour of :beep: isn't my show.

Just because Green Day make catchy music doesn't mean they can make a good talk show. They're famous enough.

I probably would be bored with it. Everytime Billie starts to talk he rants.

that would be the show I couldnt miss....that would be the show I would come home early from a concert for...well maybe not that extreme but you get my point. :wink:

uhm no that would be gay.

i was sooooo just thinking that. :cool:

Just because Green Day make catchy music doesn't mean they can make a good talk show. They're famous enough.

i laugh my ass off at your sig everytime. :lol: besides just cause they make good music doesn't mean their talk show will last.

no, i don't think is cool to see Green Day doing that shit.Leave that to Opra Winfree or whatever her damn name is.

Archived