Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

I was staring at this for the past 5 min...and I think it is time that somebody mentions that Adie is really the lluckiest woman in the universe!

Thank you so much Nadia, that when I was not here you intermediary my thoughts, I love you for it !! :hug: Yessss,Adie is undoubtedly the luckiest!....and guys,I love you sooo much!!! :hug:

....one more thing ... it's just for Nadia, who has a magnifying glass to see our Billie Joe's thin body, so maybe he looks bigger. :P:lol: : :D:hug:

bugyw.jpg

Thank you so much Nadia, that when I was not here you intermediary my thoughts, I love you for it !! :hug: Yessss,Adie is undoubtedly the luckiest!....and guys,I love you sooo much!!! :hug:

....one more thing ... it's just for Nadia, who has a magnifying glass to see our Billie Joe's thin body, so maybe he looks bigger. :P:lol: : :D:hug:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6601/bugyw.jpg

:runaround: aww thanks

Omfg.. maybe he will go totally naked during the last show of the tour........ :eyebrow:

I just foud this on Tumblr

It's too much for me... I imagine I'm there , and this is not a stage... :mellow:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6763/whosb.jpg

I want to be her like SO bad :blink: So close to BJ, omg!! Aaargh, I think I'd faint xD

It's too much for me... I imagine I'm there , and this is not a stage... :mellow:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6763/whosb.jpg

i looked at it and damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn !! :runaround:

it's so beautiful.. I'd faint too, no doubt.

i'm so jealous for all those girls who could ever feel his lips..

Even if he wouldn't remember that, he's doing it so usual, even if he wouldn't feel the same.. Anyway it's something so special.

mm.. i'm dreaming now..

omfg... why am I loving these pics so much, what's wrong with me D:

I dont knooooooow.. everything about that it's going wrong with me too :wacko:

I'm freaking out

before I hugged Billie Joe.. I just like to see this.. but all my love was just for REVEREND..

:wub:

and not BILLIE JOE.... understand??? different person to ME.... but NOW... OMG... I'm going crazy

:o :o :o :o :o

What we gonna do?

He looks sooooo hot.

& yeah, i told you guys, he reads this thread so now he's confident enough to get NAKED in the concert in Chile, I'm so sure!

*yeah, dreaming is totally free :lol:

oh, btw... did he put his shirt again after JOS? or finished the concert shirtless? :woot:

& yeah, i told you guys, he reads this thread so now he's confident enough to get NAKED in the concert in Chile, I'm so sure!

NO DOUBT!!!

whosb.jpg

LOL

did u see the video of that song and kiss???? :unsure:

but the kiss visible better at 1:20

I cried. Really... I just cant......:cry: :cry:

Don't do this honey, please!!! :mellow: I forbid you to watch it again! :hug:

Aw you're so nice. :hug:

I'll try to dont watch it again... :mellow:

I cried. Really... I just cant......:cry: :cry:

i cried too. i mean it´s not the first time, he kissed a girl...but THIS ....its so...i have no words for that! :cry:

(wow, thats my first post... :blush: )

i cried too. i mean it´s not the first time, he kissed a girl...but THIS ....its so...i have no words for that! :cry:

(wow, thats my first post... :blush: )

Dear "Holla" !!I greet you on behalf of others are also, :) damage that it started crying, I hope you'll to laugh too much with us! :hug:

oh god.. oh my dear god.. :cry:

sam here...,,but I couldn't stop watching it several times imagining it was me on stage... :runaround: ... :pinch: ..nooooooooooo...

Archived