Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

it's the most hilarious imagination :D

:eyebrow: can you imagine if someone actually pushed Billie on the ground and tried humping him..hahahahaha.. :lol: :lol: ..now that I'd like to see.. :ninja:

:eyebrow: can you imagine if someone actually pushed Billie on the ground and tried humping him..hahahahaha.. :lol: :lol: ..now that I'd like to see.. :ninja:

a more extrem version of this:?

hahaha, yes! :eyebrow: I love that video, it would be really hot if it were a guy like that who attacked Billie, and because it's a guy, Billie could go mental and have a rough, sexy make-out session on the stage... :blink: ...I think I go on this thread toooooo often hahaa..but I :wub: it..

hahaha, would you have the guts to? think seriously about it..slapping..Billie..joe.. :whistle :eyebrow:

It would be really funny if he tried to kiss someone and they ran away from him..bwahaha.. :lol:

Well I have not :lol:

Yeah It would! But who the hell will run away from Billie??? :ermm:

Well I have not :lol:

Yeah It would! But who the hell will run away from Billie??? :ermm:

ohh, good question, mabye the person who would run away from Billie would realise that if he kissed them, they would not beable to handle such hot motherfucking sexiness, so to avoid a rape or molestation case on their hands, the person decides to do a stage dive..hahaha :eyebrow:

ohh, good question, mabye the person who would run away from Billie would realise that if he kissed them, they would not beable to handle such hot motherfucking sexiness, so to avoid a rape or molestation case on their hands, the person decides to do a stage dive..hahaha :eyebrow:

ROFL :lol:

I have to think.... Maybe I should run.... No I could never do thar :lol:

ROFL :lol:

I have to think.... Maybe I should run.... No I could never do thar :lol:

ok, so you would jump on him them? :eyebrow: imaging Billie jumped on one of the fans??!! dear god, hahahahah...that would be...interesting... :ninja:

ooohhh, I love it!!! Especially the first one..I ...can't ..think why.. :shifty:

"BONER!!"

who said that? :eyebrow:

ok, so you would jump on him them? :eyebrow: imaging Billie jumped on one of the fans??!! dear god, hahahahah...that would be...interesting... :ninja:

Well... I want to. But I wouldnt :ninja:

Well... I want to. But I wouldnt :ninja:

oh, you only live once.. :eyebrow: mght aswell molest a hot rockstar while your still young and able..hahaha. :eyebrow:

ok...I surrender! I couldn't slap him nor run away...rather jump on him :ninja:

hahaha, so we're agreed, jumping on Billie is the only sensible option here. :banana: .. :whistle

You must surrender to the hotness of King Billie....mmmmdbdkcbkcbkjb :pinch:

hahaha, so we're agreed, jumping on Billie is the only sensible option here. :banana: .. :whistle

exactly :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

woooooo!! sexy surrender is the best..lmao. :eyebrow:

Haha :lol:

Seriously, I love you guys :hug: I dont feel like such a weirdo anymore :D

aww, :wub: the feeling is mutual. :hug:

yeah.. I hate him too..

to do this things with us....

http:://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8356/bjshirtless99.jpg

Omg, i cant stop staring that picture. I should be listening to my teacher now, but i just cant. I really love you guys for all the amazing pictures :wub:

Archived