Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

:cry: I'm so jealous of the girl in the video :cry:

:o How come Billie never took off his shirt here! :mad: Lucky!

I think I just died... :mellow:

Ohhhhh I just hate this videos XD

I'm so jealous! MAAAAAAN. :pinch:

Ohhhhh I just hate this videos XD

I'm so jealous! MAAAAAAN. :pinch:

Me too!!!

I want to be her!!! :cry:

Me too!!!

I want to be her!!! :cry:

Oh yea. Me too. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I hate hate hate hate this video. XDD

I just cried when I saw that. :cry:

Oh yea. Me too. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I hate hate hate hate this video. XDD

I just cried when I saw that. :cry:

Well, I didnt cry... I just died

God Im still dying... And my heart is beating like hell!

ooh baby billie again...just imagine waking up beside him and him lying there like that :happy:

Damn! I read this now, and I have lived completely into myself :huh: . Please leave it out! :P:D

I wonder if Billie only kisses the girls for long if he really likes them...or kisses tham at all for that matter....how does he decied who he should kiss? I mean imagine he kissed someone and they slapped him in the face out of surprise? hahha..I would love to see that.. :eyebrow:

I somehow don't think he's really picky...when it comes to kiss... and check this out... that's a lulululucky girl... around 1:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYFZueGhnw

hahaha..I'd like to see that slap too... I think he would remember that for a looong time :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

I somehow don't think he's really picky...when it comes to kiss... and check this out... that's a lulululucky girl... around 1:44

hahaha..I'd like to see that slap too... I think he would remember that for a looong time :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

......................................................................... :shifty:

Page own like yeah.

hahah, I don't think anyone has slapped him yet, I wonder what his reaction would be.lmao :eyebrow:

hahah, I don't think anyone has slapped him yet, I wonder what his reaction would be.lmao :eyebrow:

hahaha..right...AND he WOULD remember that person...which is even more priceless than a kiss...I would definately like to be in BJ's memory :shifty:

hahaha..right...AND he WOULD remember that person...which is even more priceless than a kiss...I would definately like to be in BJ's memory :shifty:

so will we make pact? If we ever get on stage and he tries to kiss us, let him give the kiss them SLAAAAP!.. :shifty: hahaha.. :eyebrow:

Do you think he would shout at you if you did that? Would a security gaurd take you off the stage for wacking Billie joe? I mean, imagine someone got kissed and started screaming PERVERT!!! at him...hahahahaha..god.. :lol:

so will we make pact? If we ever get on stage and he tries to kiss us, let him give the kiss them SLAAAAP!.. :shifty: hahaha.. :eyebrow:

Do you think he would shout at you if you did that? Would a security gaurd take you off the stage for wacking Billie joe? I mean, imagine someone got kissed and started screaming PERVERT!!! at him...hahahahaha..god.. :lol:

LMAO ... I'm in :D:D

I seriously dunno what would happen...it's time to try it out :D:ninja:

130048_36814314_9dac4704f3.jpg does anyone else see what I see besides that he's undressing??? :ninja:

TattooAdieCloseUp.jpg:wub:

LMAO ... I'm in :D:D

I seriously dunno what would happen...it's time to try it out :D:ninja:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/albums/userpics/10020/130048_36814314_9dac4704f3.jpg does anyone else see what I see besides that he's undressing??? :ninja:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/albums/userpics/10020/TattooAdieCloseUp.jpg :wub:

hahaha, we shall see. :eyebrow: I love imagining the craziest thing I could do if I got on stage.. :whistle

Oh, and in answer to you question.. BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEERRR!!!!!!! :banana: ..... :dance:

Please dont hit him :cry:

Haha well it could be hilarious :lol:

don't worry..he's a man...he could cope with it :D

then he starts shoutin' like in Horseshoes&Handgrenades :D

don't worry..he's a man...he could cope with it :D

then he starts shoutin' like in Horseshoes&Handgrenades :D

oooh, I would like to be on the end of a sexy angry Billie...so hitting him might bring smexy results for all.... :eyebrow: :ninja:

oooh, I would like to be on the end of a sexy angry Billie...so hitting him might bring smexy results for all.... :eyebrow: :ninja:

Please hit him! :eyebrow:

Please hit him! :eyebrow:

hahaha, would you have the guts to? think seriously about it..slapping..Billie..joe.. :whistle :eyebrow:

It would be really funny if he tried to kiss someone and they ran away from him..bwahaha.. :lol:

25533_118501734828787_112009425478018_287895_7863483_n.jpg

another Billie touching pict...ajhcavjhvajfuuuuuuck :dance:

oh, and this for good meaure...I want to be Tre...uh!. :blink:

25533_118501821495445_112009425478018_287915_8272148_n.jpg

Archived