How does wearing a Green Day shirt effect you, if at all?

Jewels!

Some guys told me they died when i wore it to a party. My brother always says "We've ran out of toilet paper, can i use one of your green day tops?" But i don't really care. It's just a t-shirt with a bands name on it

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I wear my GD shirts, I get everything from smiles and "Green Day Rocks!" to dirty looks and people throwing things at me. Especially if I wear them to school.

I bought my dad agreen day shirt for fathers day he loves it.

I have a sweater that looks exactly like that. :P

cool. :D

Meh, I usually forget what shirt I'm wearing and someone will be like "I like your shirt!" and I have to look down to figure out which one they're talking about.

A lot of times when I'm wearing it people will be like "Oh, you like Green Day?" to which I like to say "No, I hate them. That's why I'm wearing their shirt." :rolleyes:

when I wear my GD shirts, I get everything from smiles and "Green Day Rocks!" to dirty looks and people throwing things at me. Especially if I wear them to school.

yeah same

i'm proud to wear my Green Day shirts but peolpe look at me weird. i give them the bird but i don't want to start a fight.

Well, i walk down the halls and hear all the "punk" kids say "Green day sucks!"

...Oh well, i'm used to it

**I usually just reply with "no, just Billie"...and no one gets it, so its funny**

Nothing really happens. A couple of people have said Green Day sucks, and a couple have said "I like your shirt, or Green Day is awesome." But I've only worn my GD shirts to school. I can't wait till grade ten, when I'll have my A7X shirt and Anti-Flag shirt. It'll be fun to watch the grade nines go "What's Avenged Sevenfold?" :lol:

im sure ppl no who a7x is

tons of ppl do

Ya, but all the grade 8 who will be going into grade 9 (At least the ones who are coming from my old school) all and I mean ALL like rap and shit. So they'll have no clue :)

I feel proud when I wear my Green Day shirt...

I also have two wristbands (a rubber and a cloth), a necklace and a watch... I feel naked if I don't wear them most of the time, so I wear them a LOT.

And then I have my two hoodies. One of them is a zip up and has the heart grenade, the other one has Mike, Tre, and Billie Joe and they both say Green Day. I wear them a lot, even in the summer. I feel safe in them, I don't know why, it's like a barrier that makes me feel comfortable...

Uh... I don't really think about how I feel when I wear them.. I mean.. I got alot.. And that's basically all I wear around the house...well.thats all i wear around the house..And I'm ...at 'the house' alot... And yeah... They are comfy...too.. So I go for comfort... So i wear comfy stuff which my green day tees are comfy..ok i dont see where I'm going with this.. But uh.. I guess I don't really think about them when i wear them... Should I? geez.. now you made me spazz out about nothing.. :ermm: oh well... <stares at my green day shirt> damn you... :)

theres nothing wrong with it really.. but i hate it how some stranges are like "green day suck" when im in the mall and stuff...... but some are "Green Day!" in a positive way, but yeah its all okay

I never really got comments on them. Usually only from people who do like them, they say they like my shirt. I think the only time I've ever gotten anything negative was when I was verbally abusing this kid and he said something like "Yeah well... Green Day sucks!!" I usually just roll my eyes.

My favorite Green Day shirt is really ripped up, so I can't really wear it anymore. And my others are about 3 sizes too big. And I ripped them too, because I had them pulled tight with a saftey pin. I need some new ones, because I want to show my Green Day fan pride.

I wear them on weekends and fridays so no matter where i go ppl know I am a Green Day fan and they can't do shit about it

im highly tempted to call you a bitch......

im not going to waste my time with this

i have the gun and heart one and warning, never got a negative comment yet. but im always thinking i might but i don't so i just wear it i don't care what people will say. Yea but i really hate it when someone just yells 'green day suck' and some girl said it then i chased after her in the mall then i couldn't find her..

but i don't care i still wear them the same way i do

WHEN I WERE A GREEN DAY SHIRT I FELL LIKE I AM SHOING THE WHOLE WOULD THAT I ♥ GREEN DAY

I AM EXPRESSING MY FANNESS

I wear Green Day T-shirt almost every day. It doesn't effect me at all, I just love wearing it.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually wear my Green Day shirts, but it depends where I'm going. I'll wear it at school, except I get a lot of shit from wearing it since most of the girls just listen to Jesse McCartney, :sick: and all the boys listen to rap. I don't really care though, most of them are just morons.

It makes me feels proud to be a fan I guess - it makes you feel part of something if you get what I mean

Plus it looks damn good on me! :cool:

i have about 3 of them and i rarely wear it...but when, everyone is like:*youre nerd*... anyway i dont care at all, yknow, i just like being *weirdo*

Archived