how many Green Day fans you have in YOUR school??!

love_bja

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea but there's a girl in the year below me with a Green Day bag, its pretty cool

I think in my entire sophomore class it's just me and my bestest green day fan. But there are others who love green day as well just not with as much passion as me and my friend. I don't know about the other 300 girls in the school though. My school only has 450 girls and I know like - 50. Pretty sad.

everyone at my school hates green day exept for like 3 of my friend because i made them listen to them until they liked them. lol. but everyone else thinks that AI is their only album and that it sucks, so they all hate them.

A lot of my friends just like the radio stuff and then Good Riddance and When I Come Around (If we're lucky).

But other than that...probably about 20ish. My friends have good taste.

half the people in my school didnt know who greenday was intill they met me

and their still not fans

there r like two dudes who arent really fans, just like american idiot and they know they rnt fans, which is cool, and there's like two others and me...seriously small - my school isnt allowing djs at our dances to play green day anymore cause most kids complained about them playing it...god... :mad:

most kids at my school hate green day because of AI. so i'd say not a lot. then again, i don't talk to most kids at my school.

theres two in the one class

This guy and me

soooo 2/30 people who are Fans of Green Day

wouldnt have a clue!! all my subjects have different classes so its not really possible for me to answer that

well actually i sorta swap classes so everday is changing but i have 2 friends that like them

I don't know the exact number, but I checked Facebook for my school and Green Day was the most popular band at the school. I doubt that most of them are very big fans though. Most just know the big hits.

with me 2 fans..maybe there are some people who just like em a bit (a few songs)..out of 86 people..so thats not much :P

in my class i'm the only one!

well there are some ppl in my class who say"oh yeah i like green day" but i had to explain them American Idiot wasnt the first record of green day!!!!!!!!!! :down:

so real fan it's just me! :/

it's not very cool cuz i 'd like to have someone to talk with about green day...But i only have my twin sister and another sister!we are the three obssesed with GREEN DAY :)

I'm the only one in my school who has all their albums and doesn't just like them casuse of AI. And theres about 1800 people in my school. Most people that say they like green day in my school don't know anything about them and think that green day only have one album, American Idiot. They can't even spell green day. Some kids say Green Day's out of date which makes me really pissed off cause they have no idea what Green Day actually is cause its not about being in date. Infact its not out of date in the first place! I doubt they even read the lyrics and if they do they don't understand them..................

None, besides me :/..

Even though i try to make them like Green day, no one is interested.. They just can't see their musical talent or Billie Joe's sexappeal .. That really sucks :(!

hm..like 10-15?

theres only a couple of people who are actually hardcore fans of them..of course im one of them:)

i dunno i dont really go around asking every one in my school if they are a green day fan, but i would guess about over 20 out of about 1300 people

alot of people hate green day at my school. there are a small selected few (like my friends and I) who are actually true fans. there are some preps that like them, but thats about it

I'm not in school anymore, and i don't really know any 'fans'.

But my friend said something about them last week, i was pretty suprised, i never talk with anyone about Green Day, because i don't know anyone who likes Green Day.. Any way my friend said something like this..'they are more commercial now what they used to be in 37238478932, but i think they are a great live band' it was awesome to hear someone mention Green Day.

I just wish i knew some Green Day fans in the real world. mwah.

Archived