What Green Day songs can you play?

green_day_maniac

On guitar I can play: The judges daughter, 2000 light years away, Who wrote holden caulfield, Welcome to paradise, When I come around, burnout, sassafrass roots, FOD, In the end, walking contradiction, brat, 86, No pride,Westbound sign, Geek Stink Breath, brain stew, Good Riddance, Hitchin A ride, All the time, Scattered, Prosthetic Head, Waiting, Castaway, Deadbeat Holiday, Jackass, American idiot, Jesus of suburbia, Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can play the following with no msic, from my head:

Beginning of JOS

American Idiot

Espionage

Know Your Enemy

Why Do You Want Him?

Time Of Your Life

Going to try Dominated Love Slave now!

Urm U Aint Gunah Make Me Type All Tht R Yu?? lol lots :blink: Guitar And Green Day 4 Life! Omg New Album LOL!!!

These are the ones I've bothered to teach myself:

"Don't Leave Me", "Going to Pasalacqua", "Rest", "The Judge's Daughter", "Paper Lanterns", "Knowledge", "Only Of You", "American Idiot", "Jesus of Suburbia", "Holiday", "St. Jimmy", "She's A Rebel", "Letterbomb", "Homecoming", "Whatsername", "Maria", "Poprocks and Coke", "J.A.R.", "Know Your Enemy", "Angel And The Jerk", "Favorite Son", "Too Much Too Soon", "Warning", "Blood, Sex, And Booze", "Church On Sunday", "Fashion Victim", "Castaway", "Waiting", "Minority", "Macy's Day Parade", and all of Kerplunk!, Dookie, Nimrod, and Shenanigans.

I'm trying to learn to play WMUSE... But it's not that easy cause I'm not very smart when it comes to playing some instrument. ^____^ but I like it.

can pretty much play all dookie thru AI. know Going to Pasalacqua, Paper Lanters, 1000 Hours, Knowledge (Just in case i get on stage i can show up billie :P ), 2,000 Light Years Away, Christie Road, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, No One Knows, 21CB, Know Your Enemy, East Jesus Nowhere, and today I finished See the Light. It's soooo much fun to play.

I'm waiting until 21CB comes out/finals are done to finish the rest of 1039 Smooth and Kerplunk! and I'm gonna make a YouTube channel with me playing all the songs and a second channel as like a teaching/guide thing. Seems like a fun summer project lol

I can play heaps! My dad mostly taught me.. Brain Stew, JOS, BOBD, Welcome to Paradise, Letterbomb and some more I cant be bothered typing.

I just recently taught myself When I come around, thats fun to play. :)

On Guitar: American Idiot, JOS, Holiday, BOBD, Are We The Waiting, St. Jimmy, Give Me Novacaine, She's A Rebel, Letterbomb, WMUWSE, Homecoming, Whatsername, Longview, Welcome To Paradise, Basket Case, She, When I Come Around, All By Myself, Stuck With Me, Geek Stink Breath, Brain Stew, Walking Contradiction, Maria, J.A.R., Christie Road, Lights Out, Nice Guys Finish Last, Hitchin' A Ride, Worry Rock, King For A Day, Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Espionage, The Simpsons Theme, Warning, Blood Sex And Booze, Church On Sunday, Castaway, Deadbeat Holiday, Hold On, Jackass, Waiting, Minority, Macy's Day Parade, At The Library, 21st Century Breakdown, Know Your Enemy, !Viva La Gloria!, East Jesus Nowhere, Peacemaker, 21 Guns, American Eulogy :D

• 1 year later...

On guitar: 21 guns, Redundant, Hitch'n a ride, boulevard of broken dreams, AI, know your enemy, warning, east jesus no where, good riddance, brain stew, and some of give me novocaine! working on learning a lot more though! :DDDD

I can play Good Riddance, Welcome to Paradise, American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia, and Brain Stew on guitar. I used to know a few more, but I essentially gave up on the guitar when I got a job and didn't have time to practice.

I can play pretty much all of them

It takes me like 2 minutes tops to figure out like any Green Day song on guitar, they're mostly all power chords or just simple chord changes and stuff, yet they are all sooo much fun to play! I also cover a lot of Green Day songs with my band

ive been taking guitar lessons for about a month, and my friend is trying to teach me Time of Your Life, but it's been an epic failure so far :whistle

i can play 90% of gd songs on the drums. i can play all of dookie, a.i., 21CB, warning, shenanigans, most if not all of 1039/smoothed out slappy hours and insomniac. i don't have kerplunk! and i can play all their singles that wern't on cd's like working class hero, i fought the law, when it's time, j.a.r., and the siants are coming.

I can play Good Riddance and the solo from Worry Rock. Not a whole lot, but I haven't really tried that many.

21guns,lastnightonearth,laastoftheamericangirls,givemenovacaaine,knowyourenemy,vivalagloria,americanidiot,jesusofsuburbia,stjimmy,wmuwse,whatsername,she'sarebel,warning,waiting,castaway.......................

for guitar.. basketcase, blvd of broken dreams, going to pasalacqua, holiday, warning, wake me up when sept ends, she's a rebel, when i come around, american idiot, a couple other ones. whatever's easy and a few chords, i only know guitar basics.

On acoustic guitar: Some of wake me up when september ends, Good Riddance and Warning.

GUITAR - 2,000 Lightyears Away, Christie Road, Dominated Love Slave, 80, Burnout, Having A Blast, Longview, Welcome To Paradise, Basket Case, She, When I Come Around, Coming Clean, Brat, Stuck With Me, Geek Stink Breath, 86, Brain Stew/Jaded, Nice Guys Finish Last, Hitchin' A Ride, Redundant, Good Riddance (TOL), Warning, Church On Sunday, Fashion Victim, Castawy, Jackass, Minority, Macy's Day Parade, Poprocks And Coke, You Lied, American Idiot, JOS, Holiday, BOBD, Give Me Novacaine, She's A Rebel, Letterbomb, WMUWSE, Homecoming, 21stCB, Know Your Enemy, Last Night On Earth, EJN, Murder City, The Static Age, 21 Guns, American Eulogy :D

and i can also play them on drums and bass aswel :D

On bass :

1039 smoothed...: Dry Ice, Paper Lanterns, Going to Pasalacqua, Road to Acceptance, Disappearing boy (I mess a bit the solo)

Kerplunk: 2000 Lightyears away (i mess it up:/).

Dookie: Burnout, Having a blast, Basket case, longview, F.O.D, Sassafras Roots (mess up :D)

Insomniac: Stuck with me(only the intro..It's a difficult song), Geek stick breath

Nimrod: Prosthetic head (sick sound from Album version!), Hitchin a ride.

Warning: Waiting, Macy's day Parade, Minority

International Superhits: -

Shenanigans: HaHa your dead

American Idiot: American idiot, Holiday, JOS, Give me novacaine, Whatsername, She's a rebel, Boulevard of broken dreams, Wake me up when september ends

21 Century Breakdown: 21CB, KYE, EJN, LOTAG, Murder City, 21 Guns

Pretty good huh ? xD

On Guitar: Wake me up when September Ends, Welcome to Paradise, Basket case and Good riddance.

Keyboad: Good Riddance

American Idiot, Holiday, Jesus of Suburbia, Letterbomb, Warning, WMUWSE, Good Riddance, Basket Case, Welcome to Paradise

All on guitar

All the songs I'm going to list are strictly just rhythm. I haven't attempted solos. Too lazy..

1039 SOSH: 1-17 (I haven't attempted The One I Want and I Want to Be Alone yet even though I love those songs)

Kerplunk: All except Dominated Love Slave and Word I Might Have Ate because I'm not interested.. =/

Dookie: All

Insomiac: All

Nimrod: All (Although I can't play King for a Day, Platypus, and Walking Alone off the top of my head because they're not some of my favorites)

Warning: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12

International Superhits: All

Shenanigans: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14

American Idiot: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13

21st Century Breakdown: 2,5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18

And I can also play Lights Out.

1039/SOSH: At The Library, I Was There, Disappearing Boy, Green Day, Going To Pasalacqua, Dry Ice, The Judge's Daughter, Rest, Road To Acceptance, I Want To Be Alone.

Kerplunk!: 2,000 Light Years Away, One For The Razorbacks, Christie Road, 80, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield.

Dookie: Burnout, Chump, Welcome To Paradise, Basket Case, She, Longview, Coming Clean, When I Come Around, Pulling Teeth, F.O.D.

Insomniac: Geek Stink Breath, Brain Stew, Jaded, Walking Contradiction, No Pride, 86, Stuck With Me.

Nimrod: Hitchin' A Ride, Redundant, King For A Day, Jinx, Haushinka, Uptight, Worry Rock, Scattered, Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Prosthetic Head, Platypus (I Hate You).

Warning: Warning, Blood, Sex and Booze, Castaway, Church On Sunday, Hold On, Walking Alone, Minority, Waiting, Macy's Day Parade.

Shenanigans: Suffocate, Desensitized, Scumbag, On The Wagon, Ha Ha You're Dead.

American Idiot: All of them :)

21st Century Breakdown: 21st Century Breakdown, Know Your Enemy, ¡Viva La Gloria!, East Jesus Nowhere, Last Of The American Girls, Murder City, Horsehoes and Handgrenades, 21 Guns, See The Light.

Plus When It's Time, Hearts Collide and Lights Out, all in guitar :happy:

I think I'm missing some :ermm:

Archived