^ :lol: YES

(haha im not even going to say it...:P)

and i've heard you play- bravo!

thank you :D

best 28 minutes of my day xD

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ i felt bad for #1, tiring you out after almost 30 minutes and #2 killing your phone minutes!

Walking Contradiction, Brain Stew and Jaded on guitar and Whatsername, and Brain Stew on drums

whoo lets Jam!!

hah that was funny i thought u actally had a silent room and ur like "no no i mean the room is silent!" xD

just shove some towels near the door cracks it'll muffle the sound.

^ i felt bad for #1, tiring you out after almost 30 minutes and #2 killing your phone minutes!

whoo lets Jam!!

hah that was funny i thought u actally had a silent room and ur like "no no i mean the room is silent!" xD

and here is when me and my guitar are left out :cry:

whoo lets Jam!!

lol no it didn't tire me out. if i played American Idiot, JOS, Basket Case and Welcome to Paradise, that would've been a different story xD

yeah i was like 'omg 30 minutes went bye-bye!'

haha i'll be sure to do that the next time xD

that would be cool if i had a silent room

^ you'll get one sooner or later! and eventually when u get yer computer hooked up you should get a cam and record some stuff for youtube!

and here is when me and my guitar are left out :cry:

aww dont worry it can be fun with 3 people too!!!

now we just need a bed meeting place...i call tennessee!

^ you'll get one sooner or later! and eventually when u get yer computer hooked up you should get a cam and record some stuff for youtube!

Florida was closer to me :o

i've always wanted a video camera lol

i call ohio lol

^ woah big sig you've got there!

i've always wanted a video camera lol

i call ohio lol

no lol.

Merry Christmas!

digital_video_camera_dv1303.jpg

Florida was closer to me :o

i keep thinking you live in Arizona xD :o

sorry 'bout that!

[edit] back onto the topic, im trying to pick up my bass again. like i used to be able to play Pieces of Truth very well, but it's been like 4 months and i've lost any skill that i've managed to teach myself. it's quite discouraging really.

[edit] back onto the topic, im trying to pick up my bass again. like i used to be able to play Pieces of Truth very well, but it's been like 4 months and i've lost any skill that i've managed to teach myself. it's quite discouraging really.

weird, usually when I learn something in the guitar/bass , stays there and never leaves

weird, usually when I learn something in the guitar/bass , stays there and never leaves

lucky you

i used to know how to play Coming Clean on guitar but i forgot :\

^ need some tabs?

no i mean, i still know how to play it, but i can tell that im not executing it as well as i used to.

(i think i used the wrong term there).

but i did come up with a pretty cool bassline and forgot it the next morning. joy.

^ need some tabs?

no i mean, i still know how to play it, but i can tell that im not executing it as well as i used to.

(i think i used the wrong term there).

but i did come up with a pretty cool bassline and forgot it the next morning. joy.

ah yeah, when I write/come up with something I have to write it, because then I usually forgot about it, I had this pretty cool solo, I wrote it down, then I lost the paper and I didn't even remember how it sounded like :/

^

^Ouch, hate it when that happens!

i also cant play and sing much at the same time. like for I Was There, i just cant sing for a part of it lol.

nah i got a place :D

i need a place for drum tabs though

most places don't work :\

imma go seach for some later then n_n

^

^Ouch, hate it when that happens!

i also cant play and sing much at the same time. like for I Was There, i just cant sing for a part of it lol.

OH once I know the song well, I can sing along, the problem is that I sing terribly,

people agree that I should find a singer, and that I should stick with the guitar :lol:

ah yeah, when I write/come up with something I have to write it, because then I usually forgot about it, I had this pretty cool solo, I wrote it down, then I lost the paper and I didn't even remember how it sounded like :/

that's happened to me before except i forgot to write it down

it was a really cool beat but when i went to get piece of paper and pencil, i forgot the whole thing :\

I can play American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia, Give Me Novocaine, Wake Me Up When September Ends, and Whatsername on the piano.

I only sing when I'm alone though. XD

I'm currently trying to figure out how to play Redundant. I don't know how to figure out the chords though. =/

On guitar i can play Westbound Sign, Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), When I Come Around, Minority, Waiting, Hitchin' a Ride, Brain Stew, Jaded, American Idiot, Holiday, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Jesus of Suburbia, Longview (On Bass, Drums and Guitar), Walking Contridiction, No Pride, Tight Wad Hill, She, Fashion Victim, Castaway, Redundant, Reject, Haushinka, Prosthetic Head, Welcome to Paradise, Christie Road, Sweet Children, Burnout, Having a Blast, Basket Case, and Chump.

Ok so I tried to play today some GD, and I forgot some of it, I still remember most of it though

I guess I'll have to sit down, and listen again

Archived