Do you own a green day poster???

Hybrid Meteora

Poster  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have one dookie poster (dookie cover in big actually... :happy: ) and one poster in AI style on which Mike, Tré and Billie are.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand posters, i absolutely.. don't like them. I prefer my walls empty and clean.

punx_not_dead: i have 4 of the exact same posters. from the exact same magazine :happy:

i have 3 big posters. 17 in total, mag cut outs and a collage

heheh i could probably see y

I got a total of 5

1 official and 4 from magazines

( one actually hangs on my bathroom door, don't ask :lol: )

i have atleast 15 of them coz i just counted and out of them i have 5 jumbo ones hehe :P:D

I have three.. One the same as my sig :) .. One of a live show and one with billie and that car of bobd..

I've got about 20 big ones, and about 4375462349850867 smaller ones lol. I have a big room...

i'm going to get some posters but at the moment i have a big pinboard completely filled up with pictures of green day and also their calendar next to that :)

awesome room give me a long kiss goodnight 77!!i have 5 posters and 4 cut-outs from

magazines.only... :(

just a few...

theyre not all green day...but most of them are...IPB Image

IPB Image

sorry i couldnt get the pics smaller...

i have 3 huge ones and a couple from magazines. and a calendar which counts for 12 :P

um about 20... 15 from stupid teenie magazines and 6 big posters. I'm think about taking the teenie magazine posters off because my room isn't very big so i haven't got any space for other posters.

I have one that I bought at the concert I went to. It's still in my car though. Someday, I plan on taking it to Michael's and having it matted and framed, or just having one giant shadow box made with all the pictures confetti, and other crap from that night. But I'm saving up for that project...

i own a green day poser :)

if u can show the photo of your poster

im gonna show mine real soon

i have 3 small :/ one of them is that one that billie joe pointed with his finger and mike and tre are satanding behind he

I have about thirty seven posters in my room on the walls and only two are not Green Day. I also have two of the ones that are door size. The two that aren't Green Day are the cast of Lord of the Rings and the cast of Lost.

I have 2 big ugly shots that came in kerrang, and two i got from HMV, one of which I don't have up anymore.

i got one v.v.big one and two small billie ones =] the billie one r next to my pillow and the big one is on the wall so i see when i wake up :wub:

Archived