Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Espionage from Shenanigans on a Swedish broadcast of this years NFL playoffs. Don't remember which game though...

• Like 1

Our national TV channels used a few songs from Uno! as backing tracks to promote their shows coming towards the end of 2012.

I hearf America Idiot for thw first time at chuech bible school... One of the teens had just bought the cd and I was like 9, good times.

I ran into hot topic today for about 5 minutes and they played walk away and i was so surprised. One because it was walk away and two because i hate everything they play in there.

I heard Good Riddance at an AMAZING mall in York, Pennsylvania. Not too odd, really though...

At work, the kids were watching a tv show during lunch, some kid show that's pretty cool. All of a sudden I heard Let Yourself Go, it was used as background music in the tv show. :o

I ran into hot topic today for about 5 minutes and they played walk away and i was so surprised. One because it was walk away and two because i hate everything they play in there.

I heard F.O.D once in Hottopic! I was so happy! Then the guy who worked there was talking about Green Day, Dookie and the Pop Disaster tour with me. I agree pretty much all their music sucks there now.

Guest RedStrokes

Heard Longview and basket case in 24 hour fitness the other night, the only thing that made this experience weird though was the random chick singing along and having people stare at her. ( the chick was me ;).

God I love the gym :)

Edited by GreenStrokes

I heard F.O.D once in Hottopic! I was so happy! Then the guy who worked there was talking about Green Day, Dookie and the Pop Disaster tour with me. I agree pretty much all their music sucks there now.

yeah i bought dookie on vinyl and was using a coupon thing that i needed a reciept. i didnt have it and she asked what i had gotten and i said nimrod. and she looked at me like i was crazy or something. very sad.

Um, maybe not to hockey fans but to me it was very unexpected and surprising and cool and weird at the same time. "Like two radios going off at the same time in a white supremacist car." But yeah when I was in Vancouver, I got taken to a Hockey Game and when the Vancouver team scored they played this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaoNSaqILow

I heard BOBD a few times at my dance school :D It's such a awesome song to dance to. Sometimes I just would like to jump :dance: I think I'll do it in the last lesson :happy:

A few days ago I was humming Stray Heart and my friend was like 'That's my favourite song from the trilogy! I'm gonna go put on Kerrang.' And which music video was just seconds in, but Stray Heart!

• Like 1

I keep hearing oh love, when I come around, and good riddance at work I work at a hippie esq pizza shop

Edit: just heard whatsername I thought I was hearing it in my head that's such a weird one to play