Why you like Green Day

anny-damned

I like greenday because they play the best fucking music ever!!! :eyebrows:

And they write very good songs, and perform awesome on stage

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isnt it obvious....their music is kick ass!!!.....not to mention the guys are great.

I like them because...well, there's alot of reasons.

So I shall make a list ..I like lists :D

1) They are awesome musicians and songwriters.

2) I can relate to almost all of what BJ says in his songs.

3) Unlike Hilary Duff and Good Charlotte (to name a couple), you dont turn on the radio and have every damn song sound like Green Day, they have a very original sound.

4) Unlike alot of newer bands, Green Day has worked HARD to get where they are. They aren't just a group of kids that randomly fell into the biz, and just kinda stayed.

5) They really love what they do.

6) They seem like awesome people (I've never met them, but from what i've seen)

7) They've inspired me to change alot of things about my life. I stand up for myself, and I'm no longer afraid to voice my opinions on things.

i like green day because they have the best music ever

i love their songs ,they are awesome but i love billie joe too.

well mike and tre are great guys too.

Just Two Words: The Music

lyke wow, really?? *teenie moment* sorry. I think that's proabably why people like green day in the first place. :happy:

im not american but im gonna reply anyway :P

i IPB Image green day they have good music

]and you shouldnt be rasist against americans the only american that totally sucks is preisident bush

i love green day cuz billlli jo is in there and cuz he has sexi green eyes, there would be no other reason to like green day

Please tell me you're kidding....I hope to GOD you're kidding...

I like Green Day because....the music...and I grew up to them...I was raised on Green Day...^_^" no lie...my brothers listened to their older albums and stuff about until Nimrod came out. They gave me their Insomniac album. I listened to it until AI came out and then I bought that one and went ahead to by the rest of them.... :thumbsup:

well defintly not because they are so popular its their music its just so good its like unbeatable

well i think some of the reasons are obvious :wink:

-great music

-inspiring lyrics

-awsome live performance

-they changed me

-they made me start to listen punk :blush:

But "Billie Joe is hawt/sexi" or something it is NOT a reason! :sleep:

Or because they became popular and everyone says he likes them (when the only GD album he knows is AI) :huh:

it's official! the music and the fact that i relate to the lyrics... i do that with a lot of bands, relate to the lyrics.... i feel like a freak.... i love it

I'm not american but I tell it everthless :P

I like green day 'cause, I think they are carrying strong messages, and music is realli great :happy:

Hello everybody!! I'm from Hungary and I love Green Day so much!!! I don' t know why!!I love them and all of their music!!!

i love greenday because they say want they want and dont give a f**k what people think and say about them ohh nd billie is the sex!

the music is great and the lyrics get to you, they influence a lot of kids to get out there and make music

i just love it!! :)

I like green day because there is not one song that they have produced that I don't like or disagree with.

I like Green Day becasue, well, I like their music, a lot. Thye write fantastic lyrics, music, they are fabulous live, well, they are a great band! I love them.

how could i not love Green Day? :huh:

they're awesome :cool:

everybody knows it

they just choose to deny it for some unknown reason :mad:

except for everyone in this forum :happy:

i love you people :wub:

does anybody love me back???

Guest 16PaperLanterns

- THE MUSIC! (:o)

- THE SKILLED MUSICIANSHIP! (:o)

- THE LYRICS THAT I/PEOPLE IN GENERAL CAN RELATE TO! (:o)

- THE VOCALS AREN'T SO BAD THEY MAKE EVERBODY GO DEAF! (:o)

- THE GREAT CONCERTS! (:o)

- THE AWESOMENESS! (:o)

i think that's it.... or not

- got me into music

- got me into playing music

- helped me through tough times

- helped me find myself

i´ll answer because i think the whole continent is america not just the states....

i love the music and the lyrics.... minority is like an hymn to me, hehe, pretty inspiring

For me it's the music mainly, because even if the guys were the ugliest, fattest, disturbing guys around, I'd still get inspiration from their music. Of course, it wouldn't be the same without the people though. Because the great music comes from the great people who make it. They put so much of themselves in it, that whenever I listen to their music, I feel like I'm listening to them as people too. I don't know...it sounds kind of strange, but that's how I feel. And no other band can make me feel that way! :)

Archived