Why you like Green Day

anny-damned

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why just Americans? I´m not American and I love them cuz they sing beautiful and Billie Joe has great eyes :eyebrows:

cuz billy jo is sexxi

Correction: Billie Joe. Not Billy Jo.

I like them because they write fucking awesome music. They put on great live shows too.

Well fo rme its more a personal thing. They can cheer me up when i am put down by my mom.They can have a lot of songs that i relate to and songs i connected to and they can make me feel so good. When ever i am depressed i just pop in a green day cd and i am good. i love to listen to how billie joe sings and feels about the song. They also have a song me and my father like and listened to alot before he died. The song was 2000 light years away so thats why i love green day. And plus they are the best bad out there and i am obssessed with them and cant stop.Well thats it.

BcUz BiLlYJoE Is LyKe SoOoOo SmExXi ANd HaWt!!!!!!!!!! GrEnDay Iz MeH FAv BaNd EvEr -stars singing chorus of American Idiot-

Kidding of course. But they do have great music, and are all really talented when it comes to instruments (And other things, too :eyebrows: :whistling: ) Also they seem like really funny, great guys.

I love GD, because their music is so original and the lyrics have meaning. Also none of their songs sound the same. :thumbsup:

I like green day because of the music even though i'm older i can still relate to the words. Things don't get any easier the older you get, you'll always have problems but when i'm feeling down i can always put on green day and it'll cheer me up. Plus Billie Joe is so cute.

I like them because they write fucking awesome music. They put on great live shows too.

same here :D

• 1 month later...

I love Green Day because their music is fucking awsome and so is Billi Joe he is soooooo fucking hot !!!!!!!

because i love and totally agree with theirs lyrics,i love all green day songs,they are really crazy...i like the way they think about life,world,love....and ofcourse billie joe... :shifty:

I enjoy their music and I find Billie Joe's lyrics very meaningful. A lot of the emotions in Green Day songs I can relate too, therefore they help me a lot emotionally.

I can believe some females (maybe males too) find Billie Joe so "Hawt" I find him, kind of dorky looking :blush:

its honeslty just because they make great music

edit : 1,000 post!!!!!!!

I like them because they're inspiring in their music. I have never seen a band that could write songs that make you laugh, cry, scream, or say, "Holy fuck I feel the same way" in one CD. No matter how I'm feeling, I know that I can turn to a CD and just let myself go and wallow in my emotions. Once the last track is over, I walk out of my room, grab my iPod, and go for a walk. Simple as that. They help me think. They make me question myself as a person, and the world all together.

I also adore the way that they can be all shit-faced and nasty to people that try to be assholes to them, and then turn around and be all sweet to fans and spend hours posing for pictures and signing autographs. It's sweet. They're just normal people trying to be normal people. They have kids, thank their families in each and every speech, and keep them away from the spotlight as well as they can. They don't invite cameras into their private lives or anything, and as far as we know, they haven't made a sex tape, either. Like I said, they're normal men, fathers, and husbands/boyfriends/fiances.

That's why I like them.

I enjoy their music and I find Billie Joe's lyrics very meaningful. A lot of the emotions in Green Day songs I can relate too, therefore they help me a lot emotionally.

I can believe some females (maybe males too) find Billie Joe so "Hawt" I find him, kind of dorky looking :blush:

How do you get sleep at night? - because you said that about billie joe girls here gonna kill ya :lol:

I am not from USA but i like them cause firstly they are honest! Also they are so fucking beautiful and of course punks!!! Their music is just great and their songs awsome!

:cool:

Too Much Too Soon is on the American Idiot single... well one of them...

I like green day becuase they don't have one cd were I skip songs or turn it off ater a certin track.

they showed me that you can be an individual and not be like everyone else. and they have great music

asking someone who loves Green Day "why do you like Green Day?" is kinda like asking "Why do you love you friends and family?"

I just LOVE Green Day. You can't describe love.

I love thier music, and i love the men! :)

I like them becuase the are good caring artist who care about their fans, and put enough time and effort to and through their music and they are honest, not afraid of speaking their minds! Last but not least that they are inspiring and influnce other as have the done me! :):cool:

Archived