Green Day at live 8

I_SAW_TRE_COOL_LIVE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay well If you did had the money.. would you buy it because of green day or because of the children suffering from poverty or would you still go with your statment which is .. "which i'm only gonna watch once if not never"

i wouldn't buy it at all, firstly because not everything goes to the children and secondly they only show american idiot by green day and erm....yeah that's it, i do a lot of things for charity and just because i'm not buying this boring DVD doesn't mean i'm a bad person of anything. I mean everyone keeps saying how great live 8 was, i personally think it was boring :huh:

they played live 8 on my birthday :happy:

anyways i didnt go :P but i seen it on tv :thumbsup:

Cool :D !

they were showing the entire concert on one of our channels, but stupid me got bored and went to make me some food and ended up mising Green Day's entire performance.

God, I was so incredibly pissed! :laugh:

I came back into the livingroom and saw them walking off the stage.

But I did see A-ha's performance ( they're from Norway unfortunately ) and it embarassed me beyond belief!

:laugh:

i saw it but i didnt tape it cos i only have a dvd player but i think the audience was quite crap (sorry if any one here was in audience) they didnt realy respond alot did any one else think this :blush:

i saw it but i didnt tape it cos i only have a dvd player but i think the audience was quite crap (sorry if any one here was in audience) they didnt realy respond alot did any one else think this :blush:

Yeah I think so too. The audience was crap.

But I think it's because it wasn't an only Green Day concert. So some people might not know them or their song lyrics. Maybe they were their for another band or just for fun.

The only thing i didn't like about live 8 DVDs is that Toronto is stealing all of our publicity.

every time they switched to the canadian leg they just said "Canada" they didn't show the city.

if you buy the shows individually "i.e. you can just get the berlin leg or the philadelphia leg etc."

what pissed me off the most was they advertised it at "Toronto" not "Barrie"

cuz, news flash, Park Place is in Barrie, Ontario. I could hear the performace

about three blocks from my house.

i guess i shouldn't be lat upset about now cuz it was so long ago

the part that cracked me up and GD's set is that when Billie asks the audience to sing along

they just screamed. Maybe they didn't know the words or just didn't know english.

it just made me giggle.

ok back to the topic.

Yes I saw Green Day live in Berlin at Live 8. It was awesome. A frew days before I won VIP tickets so I drove with my sister to Berlin. I stood in the front. Yuhuu

ok back to the topic.

Yes I saw Green Day live in Berlin at Live 8. It was awesome. A frew days before I won VIP tickets so I drove with my sister to Berlin. I stood in the front. Yuhuu

That is awsome .. so you can tell us more then anyone else:

Did the audience suck? (not you of course :P )

That is awsome .. so you can tell us more then anyone else:

Did the audience suck? (not you of course :P )

The audience was great. Most of them around me were Toten Hosen fans.

When they played 'we are the champions' some guy said: Oh I love that Rolling Stone song. I was like :huh: And it was kinda sad that most of them didn't knew the words.

Why do you guys think the audience was shit?

The audience was great. Most of them around me were Toten Hosen fans.

When they played 'we are the champions' some guy said: Oh I love that Rolling Stone song. I was like :huh: And it was kinda sad that most of them didn't knew the words.

Why do you guys think the audience was shit?

This

I think the audience was quite crap (sorry if any one here was in audience) they didnt realy respond alot did any one else think this :blush:

and

And it was kinda sad that most of them didn't knew the words.

:)

i have the DVD too. i think the crowd wasnt as energetic as they were at milton keynes though. even though i didnt like the crowd too much i gotta say billie joe did look great doing it :wub: oh yes and i wasnt too happy they did only one song. i think they shouldve done holiday instead of american idiot. hell i think they should've taken the whole thing over and make it Woodstock 05! :P

Green Day's performance was one of the best on live 8. I think they got like 15 minutes airtime or something, and that's pretty huge.

Archived