Parents' Music Interests , do they like Green Day?

Jillie Boe.

my dad like meatloaf........ and so on and so forth... lmao

but my parents tease me about my music taste, its like the need somehting to pick at :rolleyes:

my dad keeps going on how green day sucks grrr

:huh: :verymad: :verymad:

too differents. my mom likes to listen to avril lavigne and it's make me crazy.

:blink:

My dad picks on me 4 likeing Green Day but he is only teasing but I get really

angery when he dose and now hes trying to get me 2 stop lissning 2 green day cos if I

dont im not going 2 like them anymore cos i lissen 2 much.

Whats with dads and music

my parents are not that different than mine...My mom likes bush stp and a lot of other good bands my dad likes hendrix, the police , the clash.most of the 80's and 70's thats where i got most of my records....actually my dad bought me tickets to go see gd and he went

I suppose for parents music taste, mine aren't that bad. My Dad's is a bit crappy because he mostly listens to classical but he used like Black sabbath, The Beatles, Pink Floyd etc. My Mum's is quite cool. She currently loves things like 'The kaiser chiefs' and 'Bloc party', and she is a bit of an old school punker. I'm always stealing the Elvis costello records. It is annoying when I'm listening to an old band though, and she comes in and goes 'I've seen them'. Mainly to 'The Damned' and 'The Ramones'.

my dad loves green day :happy: so when im in the car i can blast it without him getting mad...but with my mom,she only likes certain songs :P

My mom likes classic rock, and pretty much everything I listen to. I got her into Green Day, which is cool. She doesn't really listen to music unless i'm playing it though.

I don't know much about what my dad listens to, I just know he's way more into music than my mom. I think he likes rock, and some shitty music like jazz.

My parents are really neat. They like most of what I listen to, and vice versa. I grew up hearing all their old records--everything from The Beatles and David Bowie to classical music and Broadway soundtracks. So yeah, they really enjoy hearing the music I like. They both dig GD, which is cool. :D

My parent's music taste is insanely different. My mom listen's to bad 80's pop music, and my dad listens to country. But he does like classic rock, and he got me into the beatles.

My dad doesnt really listen to music, But my mum has great taste - I grow up listening to her music:) She also loves the stuff i listen to.. She loves green day ... She 'snuck' into the concert in melbourne a few weeks ago :o

My Mom has crap taste in music its all Robie Williams etc

My Dad likes some bands I like such as The White Stripes but both my parents cant stand GD as Ive listened to them soo much they say they cant stand them anymore

-my dad likes eminem and stuff, but also likes st. jimmy.

-my stepmum likes linkin park, evanescence, garbage, green day, nickelback

-my stepdad (a.k.a asshole) likes whitesripes, oasis, coldplay, nirvana

-my mum likes green day and robbie williams

-my stepdad (a.k.a asshole)coldplay

:blink: I hate Coldplay. I belive you, he`s an asshole.

My parents like my music, they like Green Day, Foo Fighters, Nirvana and My Chemical Romance. They also listen to a lot of my sister's music which is mostly Operation Ivy, Rancid. But my mom really loves the Transplant's "Gangsters and Thugs" lol I have a queer mom.

my mom listents to country and italian music and my father loves rolling stones.....

oh and my mom really think that green day's real name is green days....uh....

Archived