Green day t-shirts

rockchick86

i have a kerplunk t-shirt the one with the flower...and then i have one of the american idiot cover....its from the american idiot tour and on the back it has the tour dates and one that says kiss me im punk. i really want this Kerplunk top that i found in a magazine...its rare (according to them) but that was the first top that i found like that. so i guess it must be. :blink:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the t shirt with the kerplunk flower, a shirt with the dookie logo on it, and the green shirt with the heart grenade on it.

i have 3. one is red and says green day at the top. it has a picture of st. jimmy on it.IPB Image

Another one i have is black and says green day with four dynamite sticks behind it. it says american idiot on the back and has a matchstick.IPB Image

My last one i have is just black with the american idiot album cover on it.

IPB Image

I also have a green day belt too. :/ Green Day Belt

since noone's selling t-shirts here!im forced to make'em myself(at special places of course)!so i got a few only with Billie's fucking face :D

I only have one where they are standing in a line in the same position. Then next to them it says Green Day. I got it at Hot Topic. Don't laugh! We don't have anywhere else to go to get band shirts.

Two american idiot heart-hand grenade shirts (the first one started to fade)

The dynamite one

The winged St. Jimmy shirt

The Green Day sorta Sin City shirt (the one with their faces, then Green Day in red)

Yeah.

i got three, one with the american idiot sign,one with red bombs and another one.. uhm lets see.. with this "angel" thats on the blvd. of broken dreams single :blush: the first one i got from my sister, the second one too and the third is mine :shifty:

U GUYS ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I DONT HAVE A SINGLE GREEN DAY SHIRT! CUZ IN PAKISTAN U DONT GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

GREEN DAY DOSNET PAY ANY ATTENTION TO FANS IN PAKISTAN...THEY PROBABLY DONT KNOW PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN ARE SOO CRAZY ABT GREEN DAY!!!!

U GUYS SHUD REALIZE HOW BLESSED U ARE....I PITY MYSELF!?!? :/ :(

I have three Green Day shirts. One is the Boulevard of Broken Dreams one that I got at Hot Topic, one is just a picture of all three of the guys with a greenish background, and the third is a dark green shirt with a girl holding red american idiot heart-grenade balloons. It's really awesome. :) I should get more though... Hot Topic has about a billion Green Day-related merchandize. My favorite store. :thumbsup:

I didn't realize people in Pakistan only spoke in CAPS. :huh:

hahah...oh well i didnt realize the caps lock was on... :P

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got a new Green Day shirt. It has the Kerplunk cover art on it. I wore it to school and no one noticed the gun..hmm. It's awesome!

the green one with the heart grenade that says american idiot

the black one with a red heart grenade that says green day

the green one that says green day in red and has a helmet

and im getting the one that says warning on the back tommorrow

I didn't realize people in Pakistan only spoke in CAPS. :huh:

i didnt realize they spoke english. :blink:

i didnt realize they spoke english. :blink:

ha, same here!!!!

i only have a warning one.....wired - its my least favourite album of theirs

Archived