Green day t-shirts

rockchick86

what you mean the warning t-shirt with the guy being electrictued i want that!!!! where did you get it from?

EBAY baby!! lol so sorry they probably don't have any more on there (seeing as I got it a few years ago!)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one top and one hoody and they are

greenday8up.jpg

and

greendaynimrod4vy.jpg

greenday8up.jpg

and

greendaynimrod4vy.jpg

ahh sorry i didnt mean to post them twice

i loke that hoodie!

one day i'll own more t-shirtts than Andres! atleast if i could decide. but its my parents who says no to everything i want to buy from the internet! :verymad:

greenday8up.jpg

I got that one for Christmas, but I haven't worn it yet. I don't like it at all. And I'm paranoid, so I think there are cameras in the eyes, so that's my excuse... :/

I got that one for Christmas, but I haven't worn it yet. I don't like it at all. And I'm paranoid, so I think there are cameras in the eyes, so that's my excuse... :/

lol! I love that top, I bought it from the MK gig so it kinda reminds me of it, but it's a darker shade of pink for some reason

Right now I have two cheep knock-offs... but they don't fit me anymore so I'm trying to talk my mom into letting me get new ones. :dry:

The one is of the Warning shirt that says 'Warning' on the back, and the other is from the ISH era. I just has an outline of the three of them and says 'Green Day' across their legs.

spring AI tour

kerplunk logo

all ages

a free one i got from the verizon people at a concert

heart grenade sweatshirt

rock chick 86 you make cool topics

anyways any shops you can get green day stuff from? i only know of hmv but all they do is 1 AI t-shirt

bonnie! bonnie! bonnie! bonnie! =D :wub:

:woot:

btw I WANT A KERPLUNK!

:laugh: it Owns :cool: :wink: :eyebrows:

warning t-shirt. :)

:ph34r: :o omg. i hate that pink t-shirt...(i hate pink....)

hey...i was gonna get that one :P

Does anyone have the blue mannequin one? That one's the best by far.

And I'm embarassed to admit that I own Green Day shirts...

why are you embarrased? :huh:

rock chick 86 you make cool topics

anyways any shops you can get green day stuff from? i only know of hmv but all they do is 1 AI t-shirt

thank you :wub: your the first person to say that! :D oh and you can get lots of green day tops from ebay but try some music shops your in essex right same as me? well if you go to romford go to the carpark near the liberty near that there is this shop called 'rage' they have some green day stuff and other bands but they are really expensive! :pinch:

Archived