what was the first green day song you heard? The one that made you a fan!

rockchick86

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that´s an easy one. It was definitely "Basket case" on MTV, back in 1994, when I was .. ehrm ... 19 ... :whistle

A moment that changed my life ,,,

Are we the waiting made me a fan, heard it. Loved it, became a fan. Love how that's the song that made me a real fan.

The first song I really started to listen to was BOBD :D But the first song I heard was, Good Riddance, Holiday or BOBD. Dont know wich one

Hello, I'm new here!

Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

The first song that I heard of GD was American Idiot. After that, I discovered all their albums. Now I'm a fan! ;)

The first song I've heard was AMERICAN IDIOT on MTV. :runaround: I was 10 or 11 years old. :o HAHAHAHA.

Come to think of it, i think i first listened to BOBD, but never really payed attention to it. Then i heard american idiot which made me a fan.

Paper Lanterns and it was 1994 just before Dookie came out and have to say that's still my favourite song! <3

The first one I heard was American Idiot (because a friend borrowed me "bullet in a bible", but I became a fan after listening to Longview and Jesus Of Suburbia

It wasn't just the song, I saw the American idiot music video and fell in love

Same here. <3

I think it was partly an accident xD

In this time I just not watched music videos very much...That I saw Green Day with American Idiot must be destiny :lol:

Same here. <3

I think it was partly an accident xD

In this time I just not watched music videos very much...That I saw Green Day with American Idiot must be destiny :lol:

haha yeah, this changed my life

AI1.gif

Yeah! :wub:

I just saw this totally epic video and thought "Why didn't you saw them before?" and "Have they more songs like this?! :woot: "

It was like love on first sight :lol:

It was american idiot when i was 8 or 9 my friend made a cd and that was the first song on it :D its the reason i'm a green day fan today :happy:

There is actually no song that made me a fan 'cause i knew "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" before but i didnt really care about the band. Ans that one day i watched some random videos on Youtube and I found "Holiday" so I started to interest for more stuff by them.

Mine was Boulevard of Broken Dreams. I was 11 at the time and instead of getting American Idiot, my uncle bought me Warning and I loved it :wub:

I remember as a little kid hearing Brain Stew on the soundtrack to Godzilla and liking it a lot but hearing American Idiot really made me become the fan I am today!

I'm the son of rage and love

Time of my life- 7/13/09. Chicago, Ill

Archived