Does anyone have any pictures of their Green Day decorated bedrooms?

thisidismine

:o

I forgot to switch my calendar!

i switched it like 20 seconds before taking the photo haha

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I did have pics of my room, but the computer deleted them. And my digital camera stopped worked. All I can tell you, is the only place in my room where there is Green Day stuff is the back of my bedroom door... There's a poster... A lot of little avy pics... Stuff like that. Sorry.

neither, i took mine down. infact i hate green day. i only had an obsessive faze of seeing them live.

if you hate them, why are you at the green day community?

Yeah, I have GD decorated walls. You can't actually see the walls anymore though. I also have posters/pictures of other bands, but mainly Green Day...

Everybody have so many posters of GD. I only have 2,but i'm planning to get more

I just have one :(

I hope they work..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/irr...arsal/room2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/irr...arsal/room1.jpg

I used the old calender photos too

the two little pictures to the left are from the concert I went to. The bigger one is a blown up pic of Billie mooning the audience. My mom did it as a joke..but of course it went on my wall :)

I have the new calender too.

I got the exact same big poster of Billie on the first picture :D

I've been adding a lot of stuff to my walls. I don't know when I'll get pictures though.

I only have three green day posters

the Insomniac cover that can fold out into a mini poster

Maximum Green Day poster and the poster with the red background with the warning guy and the heart grenade.

I got the exact same big poster of Billie on the first picture :D

Cool, I wondered if anyone else had it.

Life size :eyebrows:

My room's not very Green Day decorated anymore. It used to be, but we repainted it and took everything down. I need to get it back up. The only things I have right now is a poster on my closet door and the action figures.

i have a bunch of posters but i have never put any up. ive never really like to hang them up. :/ dont really know why, but they are around here somewhere. so mine isnt that green day decorated. :P

Well... (Did I post on this thread before...? I can't remember...)

Most of my Green Day stuff in taped up to the back side of my bedroom door. I have a poster, bordered with a hundred or so little avy pics. Then below it, I have random pics I found online and got out of magazines. I used to have quotes, but they were getting irritating, so I took them down. I also have a picture of the yellow circle that says 'Nimrod' in the middle, and of the heart grenade...

I also have various Green Day CDs littered throughout my room. I also have a clip board decorated with Green Day pictures (laminated to its plastic surface by an excess of scotch tape). And I have a few quotes hung in my locker. And this Boulevard of Broken dreams street sign I made... A mini version...

i wanna do a lot more stuff with my walls, but we're moving soon so there's no point in putting it all up just to take it down. anyway here's what i have:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I've added so many more posters to my wall, there's just no room anymore. It's sad, really.

This thread makes me happy that I'm not the only one that only has GD posters and nothing else lol

I took all my posters down a few weeks back, and only put these up. It took awhile to get used to all the purple lol. I still need to put up my calendar, too. :)

Wall one Gotta love that little pic of the puppy, kitten and turtle :lol: I've had that since I was about six, and refuse to take it down. And happy tree friends!

Wall 2 I have a window behind the flag. It's usually tied up though, because I kept waking up with my kitten climebd halfway up. It was a few holes and pulled threads now.

Door

The cornerAnd my poster of Stewie :happy:

And that's my room.

I don't own any Green Day posters except for one that came in Guitar World like 10 years ago, where he's striking this hilarious heavy metal pose (you've probably seen that pic around).

At the time I hung it up on the back of a door, as a joke, but then every time I closed that door I would see him and I'd be like Oh my god, it's Billie Joe and it made feel all shy and freaked out because, yes, I am that insane. :lol:

That happens to me, I TALK to my Green Day poster lol.... and I'm listening to Basket Case.. freakyyyy...

Yep, I have ONE Green Day poster. I used to have a few pics up, but they were right by my bed and they kept falling on me at night :lol:

Here's my room now (well the "Green Day wall")

^^ Bit lopsided cuz I wasn't paying attention when I took it

Archived