Are Green Day Vegetarians?

409letterbombs

I've been veggie for about 6 months now. Just didn't want to eat meat. The thing is though - now I want to eat meat again, I can't. I just can't bring myself to eat meat, or even fish. Oh well, veggie for life now...

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will always love them, vegetarians or not. =]

Yeah cuz that doesn't really matters!!!

They're not deaf, blind or dumbs....that's what really matters!

I'd like to be one. Really hard though. I'll probably become one when I move out. I cannot cook meat.

I have, so far, cut all red meat out of my diet. No cow. Cows are adorable. :)

I dunno if bacon counts though...I just love it too much! :pinch: Is that a bad thing?

I still eat chicken and fish though. I like those for the protien.

I'm a vegetarian since 17 years..in the last 2 years i eat fish sometimes...

Im nutricionist and all that i can say is: we need protein but its not means meat ...

hello all! happy holiday!

being veggie is good! and u can get protein from others sources not just meat!

im veggie and have been for ages its very good least i know i aint eating some old rotten meat and fish im just eating old rotten vegtables instead! hehe

Billie Joe told the fans on the Q&A thingie on greenday.coms Idiot Club

I'm a vegetarian though.. almost anyways.. I eat fish.

hey thats me also. but ** i heard on the Q&A that billie said "im not a vegetarian...i eat meat"

so yeah, whatever.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to turn vegetarian, but it's hard... I like meat. I know it's not against my religion or anything, but y'know...

im trying to be a vegaterian its not because of my religion or anything like that. but i only eat chicken. i don't like meat because i read this book called Fat Food Nation andit talks about how animals are slaughtered. its sick. so every time i eat chicken i feel guilty because they killed the animal so i could eat it. SICK

I've been a vegetarian for the last 15 years (except for during my 2nd pregnancy). As someone else said earlier, you don't NEED meat. I don't have a problem getting enough protien (beans, legumes, soy, etc, etc, etc), or iron (dark leafy greens).

I could care less if Mike and BJ are vegetarians or not, but if their excuse for no longer being a veg is because they needed the protein, well I think that's kinda lame.

I am a vegeterian. There is no way I could eat meat :sick:

If Mike and Billie were vegeterian, that'd be great, but I don't think they are.

And yeah, you don't need meat for protien, if they used that as an excuse thats crap, they should have just said, "Oh, I can't be bothered."

i love eating the flesh off of little animals. if i could id eat it raw in front of a vegetarian hell id eat it if it was still moving in front of a vegetarian. because fried chicken is better tasting than lettuce or carrots. who cares if it kills me faster as long as it tastes good and im happy.

I know a girl who is a vegetarian. She's an absolute whore.

This girl at my lunch table last year was a vegetarian. She would sit there and talk about how horrible eating meat was. While I sat there, enjoying my turkey sandwich.

I could never be a vegetarian. I love meat too much.

This girl at my lunch table last year was a vegetarian. She would sit there and talk about how horrible eating meat was. While I sat there, enjoying my turkey sandwich.

I could never be a vegetarian. I love meat too much.

i added you on myspace. :P

i love eating the flesh off of little animals. if i could id eat it raw in front of a vegetarian hell id eat it if it was still moving in front of a vegetarian. because fried chicken is better tasting than lettuce or carrots. who cares if it kills me faster as long as it tastes good and im happy.

Die.

What an ignorant thing to say.

I am vegiterian because i don't like the thought or taste of meat. I'm not sure why Mike and Billie are not anymore, maybe it was a faze they grew out of?

Archived