Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once dreamt that they were playing a show at my school, but no one really liked them so they decided to leave.

I ran after them all, then my head of year ran after me, she was dressed up as their body guard.

I had a little fight with her, and won, then proceeded to run outside to their car.

I ran straight upto their window and pounded on it. Billie rolled it down and I said, "Hi, can I come with you guys?"

He luahged and said, "Fuck no, tosser"

then drove off.

I immediatley burst into tears fell on my knee's screaming. "NOOOOO"

They reversed and he rolled down the widnow again. "I was kidding you wuss. Get the fuck in the car"

Then we all drove to a mall, it wasd closed, and me and Billie walked around, chatting for ages. My other friend went with Tre and Mike. Then we all met up, Billie gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave me three tickets and backstage passes to his concert.

I went home, and put them in my safe under my bed. When I woke up I actually opened the safe to get the tickets, then I realised.

I hate it when you believe your DECEIVING dreams!

A few nights ago.

Me and my friends were looking at random photos I had taken. There was one of me with my drink bottle between my legs (it really does look like a penis) and a nut next to it, hence why I called it "The Cool" (that photo really exists). I showed my friend and I didn't know Green Day was behind us. We turned around, saw them and we all started talking about nachos.

hahahahaha :laugh:

I had a dream that there was a Smurf with a huge axe and he was trying to chop off Mike's head but he got away..and then it got a machine gun and shot everyone on the face of the earth except for Tre, Mike, and Billie. Then the Smurf killed them and I woke up crying. I hate that dream.

I had a GD dream once...but it was realy weird.I dreamt I wrote them a letter and they replied and chose me to be the new band member,but then I was abducted by aliens before I even met them.Weird, right?And I'm not making it up!

Guest worryrock91

I dreamt that I met Mike Dirnt, and we went into a cafe and ordered coke. Then he got really drunk from the coke.....

Ok since this thread is still open, I had a dream last night...I barely remember it. I just know I was watching Green Day play in some wierd place and there was only about 5 people there, and they played Take Back, Longview, and Who Wrote Holden Caulfield.

I had a dream once about Green Day having a concert in one of my friends garden (she doesn't even like Green Day). I was invited, and I got to meet the three of them. But the problem was that Billie had forgot his eyeliner at home, and they couldn't perform without eyeliner... So I had to run around asking for eyeliner, but nobody had it, and in the end Billie grabbed some mud and put it around his eyes, and threw some at Tre. "This'll have to work", he said, and then I woke up..

I had a dream once about Green Day having a concert in one of my friends garden (she doesn't even like Green Day). I was invited, and I got to meet the three of them. But the problem was that Billie had forgot his eyeliner at home, and they couldn't perform without eyeliner... So I had to run around asking for eyeliner, but nobody had it, and in the end Billie grabbed some mud and put it around his eyes, and threw some at Tre. "This'll have to work", he said, and then I woke up..

aaaahahahaha.that seems to reak of the truth.... :huh:

ever had a weird GD dream? I had one last night.

I met Billie backstage at a concert, but he was drunk. I told him how big of a fan I was, then he threw up on me. I started crying, Billie ran to the bathroom. Then Mike comes along and apoligizes for what he did and gave me his shirt to wear. forgot the rest, but I know tre was doing something stupid ha. :tongue:

i dremt i was a cleaner/maid at their house and i stayed in the spare room! :laugh:

oh yes. i have green day sex dreams all the fucking time.

i've had 2 of them so far :eyebrows:

with billie i bet :wink:

i know how to make myslef dream what i want...i just think about whatever it is i want to dream about right before i fall asleep :eyebrows:

i tried that and it don't work with me...it's the opposite :blink:

I dreamed I was babysitting for Billie's kids and after an hour went by, I had to leave for something. My mom called me and my sister came by and was absolutely frantic. So I left, and about fifteen minutes later Adrienne came home and called me, demanding an explanation. She said that Jakob had swallowed a goldfish (a real one, not the cheese kind) and almost choked to death. That's when I woke up.

I dreamed I was babysitting for Billie's kids and after an hour went by, I had to leave for something. My mom called me and my sister came by and was absolutely frantic. So I left, and about fifteen minutes later Adrienne came home and called me, demanding an explanation. She said that Jakob had swallowed a goldfish (a real one, not the cheese kind) and almost choked to death. That's when I woke up.

wow that made me laugh pretty hard :laugh:

Does anyone here have Lucid Dreams?

Like, you can control whatever you do in your dreams.

no why do you?

Archived