Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I dreamed that green day come back and perform at my high school hall, but I had no ticket. So I sneaked into the hall, and found everybody sitting cause the hall has no standing section.

I walked all the way from back of the hall to the left of the stage, wearing a extremely large Pink-Purple Kniting Hat, standing watching the show.

And because of my unique hat and “standing behaviour", Billie thought I was kind of strange, so stared at me for a while. Then suddenly recogenised me (autually he doesn't know me :pinch: ) and told me by eye expression not to leave after show. :rolleyes:

So when the show finished I just stood there while all the people including green day were gone. I was thinking I read Billie's expression wrong, when he turned out from backstage, took away my Pink-Purple Hat, put it on his own head and said "This is my favourite hat, I lost it last time here, how did you find it?"

I said "I don't know, it just popped up from my head..." Then he gave me a kiss and again and again, and suddenly there turned out many photograghers taking photos of us, then Billie just left without another word.

The next day I read the newspaper said Billie kissed a hat stealer for returning his hat back :( With our photos on it. And I felt so wronged and started to cry. Then I woke up.

Such a strange dream. And I swear I own him nothing. XD

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've been having so many lateley because wembley is so near so gd is all i ever think about

a few days ago i dreamt me and my friends were wandering around after the gig and there was greenday in this empty room...billie was getting a back rub..mike was making a sandwich and tre was drumming like crazy...i went up to billie and was like HEY can we have a picture and he was like ONLY IF YOU MAKE ME A SANDWICH! I WANT BALONEY..being ienglish i had no idea what the fuck baloney was but i made him a sandwich and he took a teeny bite, threw it against the wall and said THAT WAS THE BEST SANDWICH I'VE EVER EATEN! I LOVE YOU! so we took tons of pictures but my frinds kept pushing me to the side so billie sent them all out and i got to take tons of pictures with all three of them...with billie we wre posing the like teenage girls..i am one anyway but he was amazing :wub: then i took sandwich making photos with mike and then took photos with tre of us eating druk sticks and they tasted good! but then my friends stromed in and started taking pictures and then when they left i was like WHAT WAS THAT! HOW MANY PICTURES DID YOU TAKE WITH THE? and billie was like I SWEAR THEY MEANT NOTHING! YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH and i was like really?? and he was like yeah :) and then he deleted of of the other pictures so there were only ones with me in it :)

THEN i had a dream last night carrying on from that where me and billie were looking in the mirror and mike goes..hew you guys look really similar...and we were like HEY w edo! (we don't in real life) and mike was like IT'S HER and tre was like NO WAY! and i was like WHO? and billie was like..you're me daughter! and i was like YAY I LOVE YOU DAD! and it was awsome then he invited me to his house over the summer to get to know him and the family and :wub: it was too good...i didn't even questio the fact i already had parents and didn't ask why he left me or anything!

I had a Green Day dream last night, first one in ages.

It started off we (my mum, dad and me), started queueing up and then Billie started talking to us, fuck knows why, and about shoe laces. I can't remember what he was saying, but he pointed to his feet a lot xD And then the show started and then he jumped down off the stage and started talking to me about how to work a macbook (which I know.. sorta. I'm yet to loose all my files accidently yet xD) and he was going on for ages, and then everyone got bored and then death of all people/beings came on and got the crowd onto the stage and composed a gothic choir which was frightening, then he got all the french people up, and even though I'm not french, I got up, saw someone french I knew briefly and got told to gtfo. Meanwhile, Billie Joe was jumping on a whoopee cushion.

I was confused when I woke up. :lol:

i had an amazing dream but i just can't remember D:

I had a Green Day dream last night, first one in ages.

It started off we (my mum, dad and me), started queueing up and then Billie started talking to us, fuck knows why, and about shoe laces. I can't remember what he was saying, but he pointed to his feet a lot xD And then the show started and then he jumped down off the stage and started talking to me about how to work a macbook (which I know.. sorta. I'm yet to loose all my files accidently yet xD) and he was going on for ages, and then everyone got bored and then death of all people/beings came on and got the crowd onto the stage and composed a gothic choir which was frightening, then he got all the french people up, and even though I'm not french, I got up, saw someone french I knew briefly and got told to gtfo. Meanwhile, Billie Joe was jumping on a whoopee cushion.

I was confused when I woke up. :lol:

Now that's a dream!

I had one before the Helsinki gig that I attended that The Network would be the 3rd supporting band between 16.00-18.00 (4pm-6pm that is)

I actually only realised it was a dream when I went on the computer in the morning and no one was talking about it :(.

it would have been awesome.

I seem to dream about them every night now, I've met them so many times in my dreams I don't think I'd be starstruck if I met them in real life now :lol:

When I wake up tomorrow I'll write down my dream straight away because I always remember them when I first wake up but they soon disappear

I had my first Green Day dream in forever tonight.

All that happened was, Green Day had played a concert in Detroit on Sunday, and I was reading the newspaper on Monday, and the article had this big picture of Billie, with a bunch of packing tape rolled around his hand, and he was kissing the sticky side (like this), and the caption read, "Sunday Bloody Sunday? Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong pays homage to Murray Head at last night's concert."

Not that interesting.

Mine was last night, and I kinda forget a bit of it, but there are some parts I do remember well.

They came to my old school, and just hung out with a few of us. Musical director John Frost was there for some strange reason, but idk.

Anyway Tre looked a bit like Robin Williams and Billie never talked at all during it, and kind of avoided me (not on purpose I think :()

And Mike :wub: he was very talkative, and gave me a big long hug. He's the best, I adore him :D

I honestly can't wait to have another

Okay, I only woke up a couple of hours ago so I can still remember it. I've been having them every night recently but by the time I come on here later in the day I've always forgotten them.

In my dream I was at the Manchester show I am going to on Wednesday. For some really weird reason there was only like three rows of us standing around the barrier and then a massive gap before all the crowd behind us. As in, we were the golden circle cause the rest of it was empty. I thought why the hell has no one turned up to see Green Day? Someone got pulled out of the crowd so I went into his place so that I could be right at the barrier but the guy next to me just started shouting at me loads. I ended up moving round to the other side of the runway and then Green Day came on but me and this guy were still arguing and shouting at each other. Then Billie started playing Longview and was like who wants to come sing? He chose me and I was freaking out and then he also chose the guy who was still shouting at me. I got on stage, hugged and kissed Billie but then he was like, first you two need to stop arguing!

It goes a bit fuzzy then, haha, I remember it being after the concert and I was asking my parents who had been sitting at the back if they had got any photos of me on stage and they hadn't :(

It was weird. I don't really like that dream compared to the ones I usually have :pinch:

The other night, I had a dream that my graduation was being held on a beach somewhere. I showed up in my Prom dress and it was only me and a couple of people from my school, not the whole class. Then, out of nowhere, Billie Joe and Tre show up. They pull tattoo needles out of nowhere, and then look at me. Then Tre goes, "YOU READY?" as he turns on the needle. The scary part was that this was the look on his face when he pulled out the needle...

tremesser-2.jpg:unsure:

Then I woke up.

It would be kind of awesome to have Tre and Billie do my tattoo, but I'd rather Tre didn't have the creeper look on his face while doing it.

I had a dream where I was time travelling with this uber awesome dog, and we were crawling back through this big yellow tunnel that was time, and my dog morphed into Billie Joe. A very sweaty, Billie Joe. He just sorta, lay there and I had to crawl over him to get out of the past. D:

I had a dream that I walked into a house with Billie and Mike. We all sat down on the sofa when Mike starts humping the arm of the sofa...me and Billie sat and watched and said nothing!!!xD

I also had a dream that tre was having sex in my shed with this random woman!!! They are basically all like that!!lol.

Once i dream that i could touch the tv screen inside, through the glass, feeliing like real so i waited for a green day video AFter a while... 21 guns started at mtv and i started touching billie's hair, then eyes, nose and mouth, with my hand, pretty stupid right?and i was saying " BILLIE!!! I LOVE YOU! CAN YOU HEAR ME? oh hi Mike!! tre! cool red converse xDD but they keep playing xDD

After the first time I saw Green Day by a friend, I dreamed that night about Billie Joe. He signed my foot (don't know why it was my foot, but anyway..)

and gave me a kiss. It was a really weird place, with a lot of rectangles.

and after that dream, I knew that Green day would be my obsession :wub:

It was meant to be ;)

In my dream I made an interview with Billie Joe about the musical. Everything was right during the interview but in the middle of the it he started to ask some dirty things about me. And a few minutes later he raped me... I don't remember what happened after that because I phone woke me up.

I rarely ever have dreams, but the last one i remember involved Green Day;

It was like, i was at a Green Day Concert and i finally snuck down into the mosh. i just remember looking up at Billie and he was singing "Time of your life"

:hug:

I dreamed like I was on the GD concert yesterday.I was right in front of the stage.

But there were just a few people and it wasn't actually a stage..there were two escalators and Billie was running up and down on it :huh:

I think too much about Wembley I suppose :D

I always have Green Day dreams when a concert I'm going to is near. (this time it's Wembley ^^ )

And I'm reading a book (another one xD ) about them right now, I read a chapter every night before I go to bed, and that doesn't help with the dreams xD

Tonight I dreamt that I was walking down one street in London, and I saw Billie and Mike (and they were about my age, 23 or smth !!! :D ), so I run there and hugged them, and talk to them.

It was like they've known me my entire life and I didn't know...!! xD It was great!!!

And then I woke up... :cry:

And thought, where was Tré in all that?? xD

Oh, and last year (some days before another concert), I dreamt that some friends and I were going to meet them at a meet&greet thing (just us), and it went very well, I was talking to Billie (we were having lots of fun), and then one of my friend started making out with Mike, and then another one with Tré, and then it was me with Billie...

When I woke up, it felt kind of weird, cuz I don't really want to be with any of them.

And I think Billie and Adrienne have the "perfect" love story, and I would never break than up (even if I could, and yeah, I know thats impossible, but even if :P ).

Well, I'm not going to say I didnt like it... :rolleyes: But I would never do it irl :P

Guess I just love them that much! :D

I had a GD-nightmare last night. =/

I was at one of their concerts, but in a rather small venue with a really high ceiling.

We were seated way at the very top, so I couldn't really see them playing. The sound wasn't loud enough too. All you could here was people talking, not the music.

Everybody just stayed in their seats and the crowd started booing them at some point...

O well, it's just a dream. I always seem to dream nightmares instead of happy dreams :mad:

I had a weird dream last night. I can't remember too much of it but it was weird. And awkward. Well, when I woke up it was awkward. :ermm:

i like my dream i had last night where i've been at the mainz show which is coming up in 12 days and billie was just finished with good riddance and then he said now we'll go to that club and we gonna do a 2 h foxie show! and i was like whaaaaa :woot: then i woke up for fucks sake D:

Well I've had lots of very detailed sex dreams about Billie Joe and I've dreams of me going backstage with the band and hanging out. They are really nice in my dreams and I usually end up sitting in Billie's lap in every single one :P Also recently I had a dream where Billie died (watched him on Haunted before bed) and right after he died, it was the end of the world and chaotic. Lots of bombs that looked like the Green Day CDs art work.

I had a dream where I was like standing on the roof of a car, but the roof was like a roofless double-decker bus like of a thing, like a cubical on top of a car.

Then I saw Green Day playing in the streets and started playing 21st CB. Suddenly they had teleported onto a similar car to mine and drove right past me.

When I tried to reach my hand to touch them Billie was suddenly very small and shirtless which was kinda weird, but I managed to touch Trés arm.

Also when they went past me the music was playing but they weren't.

omg i had a really weird dream last night....

so i was at a green day open air concert like i have no idea where...it was open air and i was 1st row....then i got taken onstage during king for a day just like ingrid and i could hold the mic for jason's saxophone.....so after that the security guys pulled me down from the satge and i wanted to get back into the crowd....but that girl who has been next to me said that she doesnt want me to come back in there even though there was A LOT of space.....so i just climbed back myself.....then after 21 guns there was a break and a voice out of the speakers told us all to go to a small room next to the venue to see my chemical romance :blink: so we all left but they werent actually live it was only a big screen with a live concert of them so i wanted to go back but as i arrived abck at the stage there were so so so many people and me and that stupid girl who i was suddenly friends with we cried because we wanted to be back at the front.....so after the concert everyone left....and billie just still stood onstage so we went over and wanted to ask for an autograph and there were still a few people asking but just that day i forgot my camera and something to write on so i nearly FREAKED OUT but then suddenly one of my best friends arrived and gave me a paper and a pen....and that girl gave me her camera to take a pic....i told her that i'll give her my e-mail address so that she could send it to me....and when i turned away from billie i just cried and woke up :blink:

I had a dream a couple nights ago that Green Day was playing a show on the playground outside the recreation center where I teach martial arts at. It was weird, they were playing for a quinceneira (sorry if I mispelled that) and then Billie Joe walked by me, and we waved at each other. That's all I remember.

Archived