Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I had a dream that I was cleaning up a really big house after a party and Billie and Mike kept jumping into the bag of trash and then they would disappear. :o I don't even know who's house party it was. I hate vauge dreams

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dreamt last night that Green Day were playing in my garage. And it was the same night as my May Ball or something like and i couldn't find any shoes to wear. Like i went to put a pair on but they were both left feet shoes! I could hear them playing outside and i'd missed a few songs and i was getting annoyed with myself and i'd been drinking as effectively i was meant to be going to May Ball and blamed my drunkeness for missing songs/ not thinking straight. But eventually i got outside and had to go back in as i'd forgotten my camera and then went back again and knowone else ws around and they were inbetween songs. It seemed people walked off when they weren't playing. So i say hello and say how surreal it is them being there. Then i got a hug, kiss and picture with Billie. Then Tre came over and put his arm around me for a picture. My sister had the camera at this point and she was messing around and wouldn't take the picture! So Tre had to go back to his drums for the next song before i got a picture. Then they started playing (i have no idea what the song was) and people all came back and i was on Mike's side - thinking about it he was too Billie's right for a change. And i had a quick look at my photo of me and Billie and stood next to him i only came up to his waist and i remember thinking it was strange as i thought he was meant to be short :lol: Then i woke up happy but a little stressed.

i had a dream that Billie Joe had a dead ex-wife named Hope and she came back as a ghost and told him ssomeone was trying to kill him. then i was woken up and i got all pissed cos i wanted to see wat happened next

I actually had a dream the other night that the GD guys were doing a concert at my college... Except it wasn't MY college but it was some college campus I was attending school at.. And it was like industrialized because it looked really old and stuff... And I was in the pit for it drinking some Smirnoff and then Billie took the Smirnoff and drank some of it and gave it back to me.. Apparently I was drunk off my ass in the dream because in the dream when I woke up the next day I had like 8 6-packs full of empty Smirnoff bottles and one was half filled.. And I had to think back about the night before at the concert and rack my memory and then remember Billie took that bottle out of my hand... So I called Billie because I had his phone number and apparently him and I were really good friends to ask him if he wanted to finish the bottle.. And he said yeah and asked if I could hang out that day and I said yeah.. So we meet up at the stadium of the college and Billie was really hungover and puking and stuff... But we were still hanging out.. And then my alarm went off and woke me up. :blink: It was really weird considering that I normally don't like the front-men of bands...

Just a few days after the concert, my friend just told me about her dream.

She dreamt with another Green Day concert in her village, and when it finished, Billie Joe went with my friend to her house and she went a moment to the kitchen, and when she was back she found Billie Joe totally naked in her bed.

:lol: :lol: I've never laughed that way. The best part is that when my friend told me about her dream I didn't read well and in the beggining I just thought it was real, and I was like "Has Green Day come to her village recently and she hasn't told me anything?? And did she talk with Billiee!!? " :lol: But when I read the part of Billie in her bed..... I noticed I was missing something :lol:

I had so many Green Day dreams 3 yaars ago.

I went to a lot of Green Day concerts. And spoke to the band a lot. But Billie hated me. Guess that was my biggest fear. :lol:

But there is one dream I'll never forget. I was one night with the Armstrong family. Adrienne really liked me. Jacob was a girl and Joey was just Joey. We had a lot of fun and Billie wasn't home. But when Billie got home he wanted me to leave, so he brought me home. After that he was attacking me with a watergun. :')

Last night, I had a dream that BJ, Mike, and Tre' signed my arm. BJ signed in... black, I think. Tre' signed in red, and Mike signed in blue. And I was going to make it a new tattoo, haha.

I've had like 3 REALLY weird concert dreams. One of them I brought my guitar to get it signed along with like 30 other people and I left it with the others in the back and it got stolen. Another one I was at a concert and they brought up like 3 people to sing 3 people to play guitar and 3 people to do something else I can't remember all at the same time. And like my whole grade was there up on stage and in the audience. And the last one they were playing in a tiny room with a mat for a stage, and then it became a swimming pool thing. Billie started making these huge waves and the stage floated away. I think this was the time I was taking pain killers before bed. And it was all after I bought my tickets for the concert so.

I had a dream last night that I was playing Green Day rock band on a beach with Tre! I was playing the drums and I couldn't find any drum sticks to use so he gave me his :happy: Billie was talking to one of my friends and I asked him if he wanted to play, but I can't remember what he said. :P

I had a pretty freaky dream last night, the first half of which involved Billie and John Roecker.

I dreamt that I was walking through a corridor, which opened up into a hall. There was a party there, with fridges full of alcohol and food. Outside, there was a wooden decking with a lake where people were swimming. Billie Joe was stood at one end of the decking, playing on the guitar. I jumped in the lake and swam up to where he was stood and he saw me and was like "Polly!" Then, everyone else started swimming up to us and cheering Billie's name. John appears and pulls me out of the lake before I get crushed by the crowd. I thank him and both he and Billie give me a hug. I say bye and walk back down through the corridor, grabbing a towel on the way.

I begin walking home, wearing only leggings and covering my top half with a towel. Suddenly an owl appears in front of me and grabs my towel, trying to climb up it from the ground, toward me. I scream and pull the towel back. The owl jumps up to my back and stabs it's claws into the back of my neck. I'm screaming and trying to pull out the claws, the owl just staying still against my back. I wander around until reaching Portsmouth Guildhall (around 5 mins from my uni house). and grab a mobile phone (don't know how it appeared!). I call 999 and try to get myself an ambulance. But the lady on the other end doesn't understand where I am and the line soon goes dead. I then get a text saying "Tell me the address. Text or cal me back, you naughty girl." So I ring 999 again and tell her I'm at the Guildhall. She doesn't understand still and she hangs up on me, just as my Mum appears net to me. I begin to have a panic attack, saying "oh my God, they're not coming, oh my God..." again and again. My Mum tries to calm me down and tell her what happened, but I just keep hyperventilating and crying.

Suddenly, I'm at home, in my kitchen and my sister sees me and says "what the FUCK is on your back?" The owl is now dead and hangs by its claws, which are still embedded in my neck. I keep crying still and pleading to be taken to hospital. My Mum takes me but when we get there, the doctor's all laugh at me. Then, I wake up.

i totally hate it when i had an amazing gd dream and forget about it in the morning! :pinch: from what i remember, i was at their concert with some fellow gdcs ( dont no who...) but it was like at a giant clothing store with those plastic models around the stage. and when the band came out they walked through the crowd to get on stage. billie was holding blue, he took out a pen, signed it, and threw it to the crowd...then people start fighting for it and got nasty... then the weird part was the pants on one of the display models fell, so tre stooped at the middle of a song to help to put it up and suggested that those pants dont go with the outfit... theres more but i cant remember...

In my dream last night When It's Time was like the soundtrack for the whole dream. And then this boy I like sang it to me but changed the words a litte. I woke up crying :cry:

:lol: I'm a wuss.

OK so i had this dream a week or so ago.. its stupid but nice at the same time..

So Billie, Tre, Mike are being interviewed by some guy and for some reason i am standing there as well sort of next to the guy interviewing them.. So they are introducing themselves and Tre in the middle says "hi Im tre" and then Billie Jumps in and introduces Mike, so he puts on a Billie voice and says "and this is Michael", So then mike introduces billie and says "and this is WIlliam". Billie takes a second and then gives Mike this look and Takes a big Step forward towards Mike and goes "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" "DID YOU JUST CALL ME WILLIAM" everyone is like staring at eachother for a second and they all start laughing hysterically..... Thats when i jump in for some reason still laughing, Saying "OMG that was soo Funny, You all like WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, you had that look of im going to fucking smash you little bitch" And then they all start laughing hysterically again.. then i jump back in going "oh yeh i could totally see you holding mike from his collar going YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS" and again they laugh... and then at the end Billie comes to me gives me a big hug and says while still laughing "OH maha i love you" and then i woke up... (ps that love you is not in love with you "love you" it was more like oh i love you for making us laugh "love you" :lol: )

The best part of the dream is i could actually hear each one's laugh very well.. that dream kept replaying in my head the whole of the next day.. :D

OK teenie moment over.. :P

I had a drem a few nights ago that I was showing my friend my tourbook with Billie's autograph on it, I kept telling her not to smidge it, and then later it got wet somehow and wiped off :( I had to check in the morning that it was still there :lol:

I had one about Green Day Rock Band last night. I just hardly remember it. =/

Some other people and I were at the mall, and we walked into this store that was made specifically for the game, and no salespersons were there. There was actually no one in the mall. It was kind of creepy. But the walls were lined with TV systems with the game playing, with pianos, guitars, microphones and everything, and I was just so happy I collapsed to the floor squealing like a stupid pig. Then one of the people with me pulled out a piano and I started to play 21 Guns, I think. Then he started to rip the piano in half as I was playing, so I looked at him all sad.

That's pretty much all I remember.

yesterday i dreamed howi won A backstage pass and so i could hang out with them all day long it was awesome :wub:

Last night I dreamt Tré was accused of murdering someone and was sentenced to prison for 20 years, but everyone on GDC didn't believe he did it- so we protested outside the prison :P

• 2 weeks later...

well yesterday i ahd this awesome greend ay dream:

me and one of my best friends were walking down the street in my village and visitid my uncle....so we went into the house and suddenly my cousin was like: aahhh hannah green day are here! right now!" and i was like-oh thomas shut up :lol:

but then i walked into the kitchen and saw billie standing there :o it felt so real so i went and hugged him and asked for a photo with hi mand he said that he had to go....but i didnt let him go....so my friend and i and billie sat down and talked and we told him how much we love green day and he was liek so proud :happy:

then he asked us what kind of men we think are hot and we were like eeeehh...."more like the rockstar-kind of men" :whistle:

a#then we started giggleing and i realized billie had like black hair but the top of them were colored in a colorful mix...like red,green,blue,purple and then i asked him about the fht show in nyc and he told me that he'll have his hair like that and gonna play without a shirt ...then i woke up and was just like...was that a visiov for the show ??? :lol:

loved it <3

but then had to get ready for school :dry:

Last night, I had one of a concert. I can't really remember much but Billie was trying to get a crowd of people involved, but they weren't all that good at it. (The crowd getting involved, not Billie making them.)

So he was doing everything in his power to get the crowd waving their hands, and he said something about 300+ people... not much of a crowd. =/ Then he was trying to get them to scream and yell for some other reason, and they didn't do anything, so he said "Yea, I figured you guys wouldn't do anything.. I knew.."

I wish I remembered more. It was funnier and not as sad as it sounds. :pinch:

the pants on one of the display models fell, so tre stooped at the middle of a song to help to put it up and suggested that those pants dont go with the outfit... theres more but i cant remember...

:lol:

I had a dream Billie planted a wet one on Jason White while I was at a concert... :whistle

Last night I had a dream I was at a Green Day show. It was pretty epic. Billie Joe came into the audience and handed out roses, and I got one. But my friend broke it, and I was all pissed off. They started playing Shoplifter, and I kept yelling for "It's Fuck Time", but thats when I woke up. I never got to hear it....

I dreamt that BTL was playing on the radio, but just as the intro (the first part, the first 1.10 or something) ended the radio-guy told "and that was the newest single from Green Day"

I was like "Whaaat", and pissed that they didn't play the awesome part of BTL.

I had this well weird dream the other night.

I was in a higher maths (:blink: me, higher maths?!) exam and the stage was set up at the front of all the desks.

Green Day came on covered with these gold streamer things tied to their arms and their legs and started playing. Billie was like "We have to play quietly because you guys are so clever!" They played really quietly and pulled random people up on stage, some of my teachers appeared aswell o-o. Then it cut to another exam, I was in a foundation (lowest leve you can do in Scotland) exam and Tre was like 'We can rock because you guys are idiots yay!" Then at the end golden twirly things fell from the roof.

if only they did appear during one of my exams >:

^Lmfao. That is such an awesome dream. :lol: I want them to play during my finals!

Ugh. I haven't had any GD related dreams lately. =/

Archived