what green day song depresses you?

ArmatageShanks39

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christie Road. I just rediscovered that song, and I feel different when I listen to it now then when I listened to it before. Oh, and No One Knows.

Definetly Blvd of Broken Dreams,

I can totally relate to it.

also WMUWSE it reminds me of my dad too much and he's the only one that understands me.

(strange i know) :blush:

wmuwse, because it makes me think of how terrible the video is. ZING!

hum...no one knows, macy's day parade, hum..it also depends on what mood i'm in. in the end can make me sad if i'm in that mind set.

i would have to say waiting, good riddance, poprocks and coke, christie road.

mainly because they remind me of home and a bunch of other shit.

Good Riddance made me cry, but now I just have to laugh everytime I hear that "fuck" It is so funny!! :)

Well i'm sorta always feeling shitty in some way or another, and there isn't really any GD song that brings me down.

But the song Good Riddance(Time of Your Life) makes me a bit sad(maybe even more depending on my mood at the moment) because of 2-3 reasons

It gets played at many school graduations in my city

It was the last song to be played on a fav radio station of mine that had to shut down(about 3-4yrs ago)

And it does make you think, the live version makes me weep a bit.

But mostly, i'm usually already in complete mess when i listen to anything, so i don't know, mix of emotions i guess.

good riddance i don't know why though it just upsets me and on bullet in a bible i can't even watch it coz its rly sad (i think lol) and also wake me up

Archived