Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

Before it came out, they had it playing in a movie theatre in Connecticut, and it was great on a huge screen and everyone in the movie theater was singing.

Ohhh i wanna seeit in a movie theatre that would be awsome !!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only good thing about being ill is that today I sat in bed and watched the whole of BIAB. I hadn't watched it for a while and forgot how awesome it was. I really hope they make one for wembley.

x

seriously, that would be awesome. the more green day awesomeness the better.

I'm horrible, I didn't own this...but then I found it for $6 used this weekend and I totes bought it...finally! :ninja: I've seen it, I rented it from the library, but now I finally have it.

Wow! I love BIAB! It's simply the best dvd I've ever had!

The first time I've watched it I cried a lot. And I still cry! It's so full of emotions! Great!

And I see it at least once a month, 'cause it's like a drug for me! I totally love it! :wub:

the first thing i did yesterday was get BIAB and watch it.

i love every single moment of it.

I love BIAB! I've watched it a billion times! :D The interviews and the backstage-parts are awesome, and i always cry during WMUWSE

I love BIAB! I've watched it a billion times! :D The interviews and the backstage-parts are awesome, and i always cry during WMUWSE

I almost cry from the beginning till the end! ahahah :D

I love this :happy:

I used to watch it all the time but now I lost it :(

I reckon I'll buy it agan when I am in town one day. Hopefully it'll be cheap now :]

I just need to seethis DVD again :')

I love this :happy:

I used to watch it all the time but now I lost it :(

I reckon I'll buy it agan when I am in town one day. Hopefully it'll be cheap now :]

I just need to seethis DVD again :')

i know the whole thing used to be up on youtube, not sure if it still is though. but you should check there if you wanna tide yourself over till you can get yourself another copy. :)

I love BIAB so much. I can't even remember how many times I've watched it...tons and tons of times is all I know. I really hope they release another live dvd from this tour. Wembley would be amazing to see. :wub:

Good Riddance in this always either gives me the chills or makes me tear up, haha.

It's just because during that song at the concert, not just me, but everyone around me, felt the same mixture of pleasure and pain,

because they're playing one of their best songs ever made, but we all knew what was next, you know?

I love the cover of BIAB. its reminiscent of 11kcy7o.jpg:)

Good Riddance in this always either gives me the chills or makes me tear up, haha.

It's just because during that song at the concert, not just me, but everyone around me, felt the same mixture of pleasure and pain,

because they're playing one of their best songs ever made, but we all knew what was next, you know?

thats how I always feel too!! :P

Yup, I feel the same every time.

I watched this on TV last night. They cut out most of my favorite parts though since they made it into an hour :down:

so how may people from the GDC can you see on BIAB???

tony and that guy with girlfriend under the umbrella..I can't remember his name.. :P

Hahah, I really need to watch this again.

I always cry during Good Riddance, mostly because everyone else is crying and Billie is too D:

They reeeeally need to make another one of these!

• 1 month later...

I just love this DVD!!! its the closest to seeing Green Day live ... yet! ...

every song in iot is great! ... and you can feel the crowd! .. its awesome ...ive seen this like 1000 times lol :P

this is an old thread .. and an old DVD ... but im watching the dvd right now .. again lol ...

anyways this a great DVD... I really hope they release a 21CB dvd .. it would be just great!!!

I love this DVD so much. It always cheers me up if I'm in a bad mood.

Archived