Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

It sucks they didn't include the songs they cut out.

Novacaine, Homecoming, Jaded, why would you skip great songs like that on a live dvd?

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Novacaine, Homecoming, Jaded, why would you skip great songs like that on a live dvd?

I know, Jaded is like my ultimate favourite live song :wub:

If they dont make one for this tour, I may cry.

Me too.

They should use the Fox Theatre one, I want to hear 21stCB live!

I kind of wish Homecoming was on biab.

Watched this recently whilst dreaming of wembley x)

never gets old

they never played novacaine but they also cut out we are the champions and knowledge

I kind of wish Homecoming was on biab.

Watched this recently whilst dreaming of wembley x)

never gets old

The fact that Homecoming isn't on Bullet In A Bible made it so, so, so much more epic when they played it in Auckland <3

Ooh, I can't wait to watch this again, when I remember and have a couple of idle hours :) I'm gonna spazz fairly epically, I imagine

BIAB is by far my favorite live dvd for any band that I've ever seen. I'd be nice if they did something from this record - I'd be pretty happy with anything really.

In Australia I saw they were filming for something on one of the nights I was at - I don't know what it was for though.

BIAB is by far my favorite live dvd for any band that I've ever seen. I'd be nice if they did something from this record - I'd be pretty happy with anything really.

In Australia I saw they were filming for something on one of the nights I was at - I don't know what it was for though.

they've done lots of random filming over some of these shows. mainly just for promotional stuff that they put on the website. if they're gonna do a dvd, I imagine it will be at one of the stadium shows next year.

some times during the second brisbane concerts this guy had a camera and he was filming some bits but it wasnt like a camera they would use to make a dvd so maybe there doing a live clip from brisbane or some thing

some times during the second brisbane concerts this guy had a camera and he was filming some bits but it wasnt like a camera they would use to make a dvd so maybe there doing a live clip from brisbane or some thing

really weird looking camera thingo?

i saw one in sydney - but it was the weirdest camera i've ever seen

Haha my mom got me the DVD for Christmas and she said, "I know how much you love Green Day so I thought we could watch this cool little DVD thing as a family!" :blink:

Ummm... no thanks. Billie moans. Tre's naked. Language isn't too great. No.

Not family friendly mom. But thanks anyways haha.

really weird looking camera thingo?

i saw one in sydney - but it was the weirdest camera i've ever seen

it was being controlled by one of the guys thats on the side doing all the explosions i think and at one point he had it on a pole recording stuff

maybe in one of their stadium shows.

but i want it to be just the concert only, not mixed with the documentary like in BIAB.

the docu can be on the other part or dvd.

I do love the behind the scenes stuff, but it would be cool to just be able to watch the concert straight through. So maybe there could be a "special features" section, because I love background info on the greatest band in the world!

Haha my mom got me the DVD for Christmas and she said, "I know how much you love Green Day so I thought we could watch this cool little DVD thing as a family!" :blink:

Haha. Though its nice your family takes an interest! But not family friendly, I have to turn it down when I get to Hitchin' a Ride....

Haha. Though its nice your family takes an interest! But not family friendly, I have to turn it down when I get to Hitchin' a Ride....

ive got to do the same

at first i have to skip hitchin a ride when im watching it on the living room...but i tried not to anymore.

and anyway they got used to it. even the one when billie stage humps on king for a day.

and for biab, please take the facebook quiz i made for it. 20 items.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/apps/ap...6292&ref=mf

If they dont make one for this tour, I may cry.

I would cry with you

Hahhah

I did watch it with all the family (exepct my dad, he wasn't home, but did watch part of it)

My sister and mom just love it!

In that Hitchin' a Ride part my mom was all "Huuumm, naughty :shifty::eyebrows: "

hahah :whistling:

maybe in one of their stadium shows.

but i want it to be just the concert only, not mixed with the documentary like in BIAB.

the docu can be on the other part or dvd.

Yeah, I agree. I think it would be great if they played a new song for that show releasing it as the single which would promote the DVD...it would be fantastic ha ha ha... :whistling:

i did it and got 70%

I got 75%. Hah! Okay, but it still isn't good.. :/ I should watch this more.

Archived