Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

boo.jpg

^

hah well idk but i'll try to find it, what song was it during?

It was during band intros

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing that lady in the movie. I always thought she was just wearing a white shirt, and she was very pale, meaning that the combo would look like she was topless. I didn't realize that she actually was. :blink:

I remember seeing that every time. I thought it was just a white/tan shirt

lol and you see the back of Tre's head kinda looking like he's starin that way XDDDDD

I always thought it was a white t shirt or tank top thingy.

I like watching the whole concert when I'm sad and it puts me in such a good mood afterwards I love Bullet in a Bible :P

I just rebought Bullet in a Bible last weekend, it's such a good film and concert. It's crazy how humungous the crowd was.

I remember wehn I got this DVD back in '05. I was in absolute awe. Green Day were the first band I got really into and this DVD made me fall in love with them more than I already did :happy:

lol and you see the back of Tre's head kinda looking like he's starin that way XDDDDD

I thought about that too: of course it's from Tre's POV that we see the topless girl. :P

Hye when Tre gets up and does his funny run to the fans during the introductions he looks like he wet himself is that becasue he has or is it sweat?????

hahahaha nice catch Scotty

BIAB was on Palladia and I gotta say, its fucking epic in HD

hahahaha nice catch Scotty

BIAB was on Palladia and I gotta say, its fucking epic in HD

Ha, I was watching that last night on Palladia, too. You're right, it is amazing in HD.

I love that concert is my favourite film! I can't stop watching I wrote down all the dialogues hahah :lol:

boo.jpg

It was during band intros

is it me, or is that person extraordinarily large. i know she is sitting on someon's shoulders or whatever, but she just seems massive.

wither way, i think she is just wearing a light coloured top.

^She doesn't look fat or anything like that. She just looks like a giant compared to all the people next to her, must just be the photo. Her stretched out arms looks about 3 metres wide :lol:

But yeah not a topless giant.

Archived